One universal remote is the best option if you are sick of using many remote controls that mess up your home. The Sony universal remote will not only provide the best solution, but it is also simple to use and made with high-quality materials. Enjoy your time while reading the simple programming advice below.
In this article, we’ve listed every Sony remote code that can be found using the methods listed below that work with your Sony remote. Check the instructions and codes from below once.
Sony Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
002, 000, 011, 080, 111, 006, 071, 128, 925
Sony Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
0000, 0834, 0810, 1685, 1786, 1032, 1972, 1904
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Sony
1002, 1205, 1216, 1218, 1243, 1435, 1459
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Sony
0128, 0013, 0002, 0071, 0380
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Sony
0414, 0902, 0801, 0708, 0639
0014, 0030, 0050
How to Program Sony Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are processed by the remote’s scanning procedure in the auto search method. To program the control, it examines each code individually to determine which is the right one to use with your remote. The steps listed below should be followed:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “Up” or “Down” key continuously till the device will “Turn Off”.
- Verify the code by clicking on “Power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap your “device” button to save the code. LED of your Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Sony Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Sony universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Manual)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off.
That’s all there is to it; your TV should now operate flawlessly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Sony Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”.
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the functions.