Are you a Sony soundbar user who wants to control your soundbar with your favourite universal remote? If so, we offer different codes that can be programmed into your soundbar with your universal remote control. You will need the necessary programming instructions as well as working remote codes for this.
You can retrieve the codes and programming steps from the lines below. So let us get started.
Sony Soundbar Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
Sony Soundbar Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
All codes reported working with the….
SONY Soundbar HT-CT60, HT-CT260, Sony STR-K700, Sony HTCT260, HTCT660, Sony CT-660, Sony CT770, SA-CT60, HT-CT260H, and HT CT150.
These codes have been tested with the…
Comcast remote controls, U-verse remote, S10-S4, HR24-500, RC65RX, etc…
Using a Comcast Remote?
Press AUX, Code 31759, and POWER or -> PLAY
Using ATT U-Verse Remote?
-ATT/OK – 955 – ENTER (Will change to volume follows mode button)
-ATT/OK – 955 – AUX – ENTER (Will change to ALWAYS control Sony)
What about power ON OFF?
-ATT/OK – 977 – ATT – TV – AUX – ENTER (Will add aux to power sequence)
(Note that ENTER is on bottom right (Not the OK button)
Program – ATT/OK – 955 – ENTER.
In att mode set the STB sound to 15.
Set TV sound to a comfortable level
Set soundbar sound to a comfortable level.
How to Program Sony Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote codes are scanned in the remote when using the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to discover the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the steps outlined below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Sony Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Sony Soundbar universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off.
That’s all; your TV should now function fine with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, try repeating the operation with a different code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Sony Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search
If you can’t locate the correct key code for the device at the time, you can configure your universal remote to look for it. It’s a manual code that puts the remote in search mode.
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”.
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the above-mentioned steps.
We have mentioned each and every Universal Remote Codes for Sony Soundbar in this blog post; however, if you have any issues with the above universal remote codes or if we have missed some codes. Please leave a comment and we will correct the errors as well as mention those Sony Soundbar remote codes.