Hey folks, do you want to know how to get Sony DVD player remote codes? So, why are you looking? This is the best website that can eventually provide you with a list of codes. If you use the correct programming guide to enter the code, you can effortlessly operate your Sony DVD player with your favourite remote control.
So try one code at a time until your device is programmed with the remote. You can also implement the strategies listed below.
Sony DVD Player Universal Remote Codes List
Sony DVD Player Remote 5 Digit Codes List
Sony DVD Player Remote 3 Digit Codes List
Sony DVD Player Remote 4 Digit Codes List
How to Program Sony DVD Universal Remote With Auto-Search
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through the scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Sony DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Sony DVD universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off.
That’s all; your TV should now function fine with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, try repeating the operation with a different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Sony DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you fail to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”.
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very crucial. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the aforementioned steps.
We have mentioned each and every Universal Remote Codes for Sony DVD Player in this blog post; however, if you have any issues with the above universal remote codes or if we missed some codes, please leave a comment and we will correct the errors as well as mention those Sony DVD Player remote codes.