In essence, everyone who uses technology wants to make everything simpler. Therefore, I’m sharing the error-free codes with you today to make it easier for you to use your gadget. If you wish to use the codes on your universal remote control for a Sony DBS receiver, you must first go through a few specific steps.
Your headache will be as little as possible thanks to the one universal remote. If the code search method does not work for you in the beginning, try the other methods from the list below.
Sony DBS Receiver Universal Remote Codes List
|RCA / Proscan||802,808|
How to Program Sony Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are processed by the remote’s scanning procedure in the auto search method. To program the control, it examines each code individually to determine which is the right one to use with your remote. The steps listed below should be followed:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “Up” or “Down” key continuously till the device will “Turn Off”.
- Verify the code by clicking on “Power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of your Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Sony Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Sony universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off.
That’s it; the universal remote control will now operate your TV flawlessly. If it still doesn’t work, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Sony Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote control to search mode if you are unable to find the key code that operates the gadget at that moment. There is a manual code that causes the remote to enter the search mode.
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”.
It may take a little longer to find your key code using the above technique, but it is very crucial. After completing the aforementioned steps, your remote should function properly for all in-room functions.
Now that you have all of the Sony DBS Receiver’s functioning codes, using the straightforward process is incredibly simple. And I have no doubt that this information will be beneficial to you.