We offer a wide variety of universal remote control codes; if you require any specific remote codes, please let us know in the comment box below and we will provide them. However, we are now providing the Sony blu-ray player remote codes, which you can easily enter through your remote and program to work with your player.
Follow the manual setup if the codes shown below do not work with your device. Otherwise, attempt the methods listed below the codes list to manually obtain your codes.
Sony Blu-Ray Disc Player Universal 5 Digit Codes
Sony Blu-Ray Disc Player Universal 4 Digit Codes
2484, 1516, 2014, 2020, 2022, 2065, 2103, 2108, 2113, 2162, 2171, 2176, 2189, 2203, 2226, 2238, 2244, 2251, 2257, 2273, 2278, 2296, 2298, 2305, 2306, 2307, 2309, 2313, 2329, 2332, 2338, 2355, 2405, 2406
Sony Blu-Ray Disc Player Universal 3 Digit Codes
617, 644, 645, 670, 671, 729, 730, 731, 768
GE Universal Remote Codes For Sony Blu-Ray Player
0707, 0792, 0794, 0800
How to Program Sony Blu-Ray Universal Remote Without Codes?
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search procedure. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “Up” or “Down” key continuously till the device will “Turn Off”.
- Verify the code by clicking on “Power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Sony Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Sony Blu-Ray universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all; the universal remote control will now operate your TV flawlessly. If it doesn’t, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Sony Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into the search mode by a code in the instructions.
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
You can set your universal remote control to search mode if you are unable to find the key code that operates the gadget at that moment. The remote’s entry into search mode is triggered by a code in the handbook.