Samsung Soundbar offers several different universal remote codes. We’ve listed them all below, and if you want Samsung remote codes, check out this article. You can test them all one at a time. We have included the codes; give them a try if you want to control it with a universal remote, SAT, or CABLE TV remote.
You can attempt the programming techniques we’ve listed here because if you utilize the right approach, programming will be easier than it has ever been.
Therefore, why wait to program any of your remotes, including universal remotes, cable remotes, and satellite remotes, to this Samsung Soundbar by using the codes shown below:
Samsung Sound Bar 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes
Samsung Soundbar Codes For Spectrum Remote
22660, 21868, 22137, 22241, 12051, 13993, 10060, 11959, 10766, 11480, 10814, 10178
Samsung Soundbar Code For GE Universal Remote
These codes can be work for Samsung Soundbar Model Numbers: HW-FM55C, HW-J650, HW-F450, WH-E450, HW-J355, FM550, HE550, HW-HM45, F550, J450, HW-E450, HW-J450, HW-D450, HW-H550, HW-H7500/ZA, and HW-HM55C.
How to Program Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the fast search procedure. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below as instructed.
- “Turn On” the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “Turn On” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-“ switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “Power” key to confirm the code. The device should turn on. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your Samsung Soundbar universal remote, select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “Learning Mode,” press and hold the “Setup Button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “Aim your Remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen dims, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s all there is to it; your TV should now operate flawlessly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn the Device On”, first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off”
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very crucial. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the aforementioned steps.
The methods and codes mentioned above should work to code your Samsung Soundbar as well as your preferred remote control. The Samsung Soundbar remote control setup is done using those techniques.
To control Samsung Soundbar you need to use your universal remote, SAT, CABLE in “AUX MODE”
We appreciate your feedback, which will help us improve our website and help more people who are waiting for their remote codes.
We also accept new universal remote control codes that have worked for you; please leave those codes in the comment section below, and we will share them with other users by posting them on our website.