Does your Samsung DVD player require universal remote codes? then you may find plenty of codes here that also work with SAT and CABLE remotes. Simply select the universal Samsung DVD remote code from the list below, program it according to the instructions, and check this post for Samsung TV universal remote codes.
This Samsung DVD player actually employs 4 and 5-digit codes. Check these out first, and if they don’t work, try some other codes.
Samsung DVD Remote Control 4 Digit Codes
Samsung DVD Remote Control 5 Digit Codes
How to Program Samsung DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search process. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below:
- “Turn On” the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “Turn On” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to program, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-“ switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “Power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
Manual Method to Program Samsung DVD Universal Remote
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your Samsung DVD universal remote, select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “Learning Mode”, press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- At last, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “Aim your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen dims, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s all there is to it; your TV should now operate flawlessly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
Program Samsung DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into the search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off.”
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very essential. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have performed the aforementioned steps.
How can I find the Samsung DVD Universal Remote Code for my DVD player model?
To find your Samsung DVD Universal Remote Code, look in the user manual that came with your remote. You can also check Samsung’s official website or talk to their customer support to get a list of codes that work with your DVD player.
Can I use a Samsung DVD Universal Remote Code for other DVD player brands?
Samsung DVD Universal Remote Codes are mostly made for Samsung DVD players. While some universal remotes might have codes for other brands, it’s better to use the right code for the best results.
What if the Samsung DVD Universal Remote Code doesn’t work for my DVD player?
If the code you tried doesn’t work:
- Make sure you entered it correctly.
- Check if your remote has good batteries and is working properly.
- Try the “code search” feature on your universal remote to find the correct code.
- Contact Samsung’s customer support or look in the user manual for more help or different codes for your DVD player model.
Finding the right Samsung DVD Universal Remote Codes can greatly enhance your home entertainment experience. These codes simplify the process of controlling your DVD player, making it easier than ever to navigate through your favorite movies and shows. By following the guidelines provided in this guide, you’ll not only save time but also ensure seamless compatibility between your Samsung remote and DVD player. So, go ahead and unlock the full potential of your entertainment system with the right remote codes, and enjoy a hassle-free viewing experience like never before.