No matter what brand of blue-ray player you use—we’re using a Samsung device—you can use the remote to operate your television. This is the best website to use if you’re looking for Samsung blu-ray universal remote codes, so you’ve come to the right place. Use each of the codes that we have listed below one at a time until your device has been programmed with the remote.
When the codes listed below are inadequate, try to get the codes manually using the techniques listed below. For information on Samsung TV remote codes, see this article. Feel free to ask us a question in the comment section below if your device hasn’t connected yet. We’ll reply as soon as we can.
Samsung Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote Codes
0199, 12051, 10812, 10702, 10060, 20199, 31868, 10766, 20573, 11903, 22069, 11060, 21075, 20240, 31295, 31500, 22329, 22369, 21470, 22489, 01877, 21044, 20820, 10650, 10814, 22556, 10178, 20490, 20045, 01982, 31304, 20744
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Samsung Blu-Ray Player
3308, 3394, 3471, 3506, 3519, 3521, 3525
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Samsung Blu-ray Player
1540, 1440, 1340, 0342, 0047, 0895, 0997, 0790, 1511, 0147
You can simply use the blu-ray player remote for controlling your Samsung Blu-Ray player.
- Now “Turn on your television,”
- Turn the “Blu-Ray Remote” in the direction of the “Television”
- Now “hold” the “TV power button” for a few seconds.
- You must “input the number code” while holding down the TV power button by using the number buttons on your Blu-ray remote (You should keep on changing the codes until it is programmed)
- When you enter the correct code, the “TV will switch off” at that moment.
- That indicates that the remote has “Linked with your TV.”
- With this universal remote, you can now operate the television.
How to Program Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search procedure. Your remote control scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. The Remote will show on/off signals. Press “Up” or “Down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “Power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of the Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
The universal remote may be readily programmed using the keycode, which also serves to identify the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your Samsung Blu-ray universal remote, select “TV.”
- In order to put the universal remote in “Learning Mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- At last, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “Aim your Remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen dims, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s all there is to it; your TV should now operate flawlessly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the procedure with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very crucial. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the aforementioned steps.
We hope that the abovementioned techniques and codes can be used to set up your Samsung Blu-ray player as well as your preferred remote control. For Samsung Blu-Ray remote control setup, those techniques are employed.
We appreciate your feedback, which will help us improve our website and help more people who are waiting for their remote codes.
We also accept new universal remote control codes that have worked for you; please leave those codes in the comment section below, and we will share them with other users by posting them on our website.
If you require any more remote codes, please ask us in the comment box below and we will give them to you.