If you want to use a universal remote control, TV remote, cable remote, or SAT remote to control your RCA Soundbar, you may now do so by using the RCA Universal Remote Soundbar Codes that we have included below and by using programming techniques.
RCA soundbars are famous for their excellent surround sound and wireless features. They’re simple to set up and manage using a remote control. However, to control the soundbar with a remote, you need to program it correctly by entering specific RCA soundbar remote codes. Our experts have created a helpful guide to assist you in programming and adding the right codes. Check the codes provided, then enter them using the techniques listed below.
Checking if Your RCA Soundbar Remote is Universal
An RCA soundbar typically comes with its dedicated remote for control. However, if you happen to lose it, you can set up your RCA Universal Remote.
To determine if your remote is universal, locate the SETUP & MODE buttons on it. If you find these buttons, your remote is indeed universal and can be programmed for various devices.
RCA Soundbar 5 Digit Remote Codes:
These are the top choices:
These codes should work well for your RCA Soundbar remote control.
5- Digit Codes
How to Program RCA Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search procedure. To program the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program RCA Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into the search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off”.
The above procedure may take a little longer, but it is critical to find your key code. After you’ve completed the above steps, your remote should be functional for all in-room functions.
Manual Method For Another Device
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “RCA Soundbar universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.