Here are the helpful RCA home theatre remote codes and the best ways to program your RCA home theatre if you want to use your favourite universal remote control to operate your home theatre. When a code for your remote control doesn’t work, you should change it and input another code from the list below.
Keep doing this until your devices are connected through programming.
RCA Home Theater Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
RCA Home Theater Audio Codes
RCA Home Theater Video Codes
Note: Please try the following remote codes with the unit turned ON to test if the unit will power OFF.
How To Program A Universal Remote?
- First of all, you need to test your home theater in audio mode by using “1254” as a setup code.
- Now press the “Setup” once and then enter “51988″ code.
- After a few seconds, the remote will send an IR signal.
- Now holding the 5th digit will change the signal to repeat and also this should turn the volume slow.
There are three simple ways to setup or configure a universal remote and the first one is Using a Keycode, Programming Via Universal Remote Code Search, and Manual Setup.
How to Program RCA Home Theater Universal Remote With Auto-Search
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through the scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the “TV”.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the “TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL” buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to program, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program RCA Home Theater Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “RCA Home Theater universal remote,” select “TV.”
- In order to put the universal remote in “Learning Mode”, press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light. At last, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “aim your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen turns off, you can release the “Power Button”.
That’s all, your TV should now operate flawlessly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program RCA Home Theater Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote control to search mode if you are unable to find the key code that operates the gadget at that moment. The remote’s entry into the search mode is triggered by a code in the manual.
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”.
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very essential. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the above-mentioned steps.