Wanting to replace the misplaced DVD remote control or simply want to get rid of all the remotes in the space? In either case, the solution to this problem is to use a single Panasonic DVD remote control.
You can use a single remote to operate every brand and model of equipment you have in the room. This article contains the required universal Panasonic remote codes as well as instructions on how to set up the device.
Your device’s type and model have a unique code that is essential to keep throughout the process. You can’t help but marvel at how great it is to enjoy your home entertainment after the programming is successful.
Panasonic DVD Universal Remote Codes List
We’ve listed a thorough list of Panasonic DVD codes that you must enter when configuring your selected device. You must be careful in selecting the correct code for the type of your device from the several codes we provide here.
If you enter the incorrect code, you must be patient and try again until you have successfully configured your device with the Panasonic DVD remote. For your convenience, below is a complete list of codes.
Panasonic DVD Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
How to Program Panasonic DVD Universal Remote
There are three working methods for configuring a universal remote to function with your Panasonic DVD Player. Now we’ll walk you through each of them step by step.
1. How to Program Panasonic DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote codes are scanned in the remote when using the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to locate the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the steps outlined below.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to program, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to confirm the code that was entered.
2. How to Program Panasonic DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Panasonic DVD universal remote,” select “TV.”
- So, to put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Lastly, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after finishing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s it, your TV should now function properly with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, try repeating the operation with a different code from the same section of the data table.
3. How to Program Panasonic DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
If you can’t locate the correct key code for the device at the time, you can configure your universal remote to look for it. It’s a manual code that puts the remote in search mode. You need to search your manual for that specific code.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a while.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this instance your TV, “Turns Off.”
The above method may take a little longer, but it is critical to find your key code. After you’ve completed the above steps, your remote should be functional for all in-room functions.
We frequently update this site to ensure that all of the codes listed here work for your device. If you haven’t found the correct code, please leave us a message and we will do our best to help.
Your suggestions and comments are appreciated on this Article and to enhance the user experience of our website.