For your Oppo Blu-ray player, are you seeking universal remote codes? Here, we listed all of the codes from the list below. As you program your Oppo Blu-ray player, keep changing the codes until you are able to utilize your remote.
If you are still unable to locate the code for your Opop Blu-ray, try the manual search methods that are listed below. You can get perfectly functional codes through them for your player.
Oppo Blu-Ray Player 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
Oppo Blu-Ray Player 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes
OPPO Blu-Ray Universal Remote Programming Guide
- You should “Turn on your TV”
- Face the “Blu-Ray Remote Control” towards the “Television”
- Now “Press and Hold” the “TV Power Button”
- At the time of holding the tv power button, you have to use the number buttons on your blu-ray remote and “Enter the Number Code” (You should keep on changing the codes until it is programmed)
- Whenever the code you’ve entered properly (correct code) then the “TV will Turn Off”
- That means the remote has been “Connected with your TV”
- Now you can operate the TV with this universal remote
1. Use a single Android device to manage multiple players.
2. Use the app to start and stop the player (requires Quick Start mode enabled on the player, see notes below for details).
3. You can use it in addition to or instead of the actual remote control.
- Only players with an installed supported firmware version will be able to use this app. On the OPPO Digital website, you may download the most recent firmware.
- The BDP-93 and BDP-95 players can be switched off via the app, but once turned off, they cannot be put back on because they are no longer linked to the network.
- For BDP-10x, the player’s wireless adapter must be connected to the player’s rear USB 1 port OR the player must be connected to your network via wired Ethernet, and the player must have “Quick Start” mode selected under Setup Menu / Device Setup / Standby Mode in order for the application to wake the player from standby mode.
- Please email OPPO Customer Service at [email protected] or [email protected] if you have any problems or see any faults when using the app.
- This remote control supports resolutions up to 1920×1080 and 1280×720.
1. How to Program Oppo Blu-Ray Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the instructions below.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Repeatedly, press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to confirm the code that was entered.
2. How to Program Oppo Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Oppo Blu-Ray universal remote,” select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it lights a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after finishing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
Your TV should now work perfectly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the data table.
3. How to Program Oppo Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is put into search mode by a code in the manual.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a minute.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this instance your TV, “Turns Off.”
Getting your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed these steps.
We hope that the above methods and codes have been used to configure your favorite remote control, your Oppo Blu-ray player.
If you like this article, please leave us a comment; it will help us improve our site and reach more visitors who are waiting for their remote codes. We also accept new universal remote control codes that are working for you.
Please leave those codes in the below comment section, and we will forward them to other users by adding them on our site. If you require any more remote codes, please let us know in the comments section below and we will get them for you.