You wish to use a universal remote to control your Onn DVD Player. In that scenario, you’ll need to configure your favorite universal remote using one of the codes listed below.
Following are the code lists and configuration guide which will help you to discover step-by-step instructions for universal remote programming. If the first two methods do not work, you can try the 3rd one.
If none of the methods work for you then you do not have to worry about it. Shoot an email and we will definitely help you out.
In case, one code does not appear to work, try another. We are always adding new codes to our listings.
GE Universal Remote Codes For Onn DVD Player
0915, 1105, 3895
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Onn DVD Player
2466, 0216, 0915, 0955, 1105, 1135, 1166, 1645, 2755, 2905, 3895, 3945
|Brand Name||DVD Codes|
|Aiwa||0035, 0195, 0235, 3285, 3565|
|Apex||0045, 0245, 0375, 0425, 0615, 0845, 0945, 0965, 1025, 1065, 1105, 1235, 1245, 1405, 1675, 3825, 3895|
|Audiovox||1335, 3585, 3625|
|Blue Sky||0215, 0245, 3155|
|Blue-Ray||2795, 2965, 2995, 3315, 3685, 3695, 3705, 3885, 3905|
|Bose||4455, 4465, 1475, 3955|
|Broksonic||0015, 0695, 1525, 3495|
|Centrios||0955, 1335, 1365, 1755, 1765, 1785, 1795, 1845, 1875, 1895, 1935, 1975, 2015, 3945, 3965|
|Cine Vision||0205, 3885|
|Classic||245, 1275, 1965|
|COBY||3835, 0085, 0245, 0475, 0485, 0505, 0675, 0835, 2085, 2095, 2105, 2115, 2125, 2155, 2655, 2885, 3145, 3265, 3475|
|Curtis International||0835, 1005, 2885|
|Cyber Home||4155, 0175, 1015, 1585, 2045|
|Daewoo||0065, 0345, 1115, 1285, 1385|
|Denon||1075, 1265, 3315|
|Diamond Vision||0465, 0855, 1485, 3755|
|Dual||0005, 0435, 0515, 0605, 0765, 3035|
|Durabrand||0205, 0435, 0955, 2685, 2935, 3515, 3525, 3885, 3925, 3945|
|Dynex||4235, 2455, 2255|
|Emerson||0205, 0445, 0795, 0975, 1185, 3745, 3815, 3855, 3885|
|Funai||0445, 0795, 3745, 3815, 3855|
|GE||0915, 1105, 3895|
|Gold Star||0205, 3885|
|Go Video||0075, 0255, 0415, 0565, 0665, 1275, 1315, 1385, 1495, 3735, 3765|
|Gradiente||0215, 3635, 3645|
|HD-DVD||2795, 2835, 2965, 3685, 3695, 3705, 3885, 3905|
How to Program a Universal Remote to Work With an Onn DVD Player?
There are three simple ways to set up or configure a universal remote to work with your Onn DVD Player. Now we are going to guide you step by step on each one of them.
1. How to Program a Universal Remote to Work With Your Onn DVD Player Using a Code
The first method is using a keycode. With the correct code, you can program the universal remote to work with your Onn DVD Player. The keycode identifies the brand and model of your device.
- The first step is to turn the Onn DVD Player you want to configure ON.
- Then we press the TV button on your Universal Remote.
- Next, we need to press and hold the SETUP button of the Universal Remote until we see a light indicator flashing. (When the universal remote does this, it means that it has entered the Learning mode)
- Now you have to enter the code, which you can find on this website or on the instructions of the device you want to configure.
- Once you have entered the code, point the universal remote at the Onn DVD Player and press and hold the power button.
- When the screen switches off, then you can release the power button.
If you have followed the steps, now your Onn DVD Player will work with the universal remote. If your Onn DVD Player is not working, repeat the steps using another code.
2. How to Program a Universal Remote to Work With Your Onn DVD Player Using the Code Search Function
Suppose you weren’t able to find a working code for your Onn DVD Player. In that case, there is another method that you can try to set up your universal remote correctly. That method uses the universal remote search function to get the correct code.
- First, you need to turn the Onn DVD Player you want to control ON. (Note: You must keep the remote control aimed at the component throughout the process.)
- On the universal remote, press and hold the CODE SEARCH button. When the indicator light illuminates, release the CODE SEARCH button.
- After that, press and release the device button corresponding to the type of device you want the universal remote control to operate.
- Now we should see an indicator light blink once and remain lit.
- Aim the remote control at the Onn DVD Player and press and release the POWER ON-OFF button.
- Immediately right after the Onn DVD Player turns off, you have to press and release the ENTER button.
- If you do not press the ENTER button within three seconds, the remote control will send the next code in the list, and you will be required to start over from Step 2.
If you have done the procedure correctly, you should already have your Onn DVD Player working with the universal remote. When you find a working code using the method described, you can use the code retrieval function to identify the code for your device for future reference.
3. How to Program a Universal Remote to Work With Your Onn DVD Player Using the Manual Setup
If none of the other methods has worked for you, you can still use the Manual Set up to configure the universal remote.
- First, you need to point your universal remote toward the remote control of the Onn DVD Player you want to replace.
- Next, you need to press the SETUP button or MAGIC button, depending on the universal remote you have.
- Now you need to enter the code for manual programming that you can find in your universal remote instruction booklet.
- Next, you need to press a function to program on the universal remote, like TV VOLUME DOWN.
- Then you need to press and hold the corresponding button on the original remote of the Onn DVD Player you are programming.
- After that, we should see a light blinking. That means that this function has been saved correctly, and we can use TV VOLUME DOWN on our universal remote.
You would need to repeat the above steps for every function you want to use with the universal remote. You have to press the SETUP button to let the universal remote know that you are done programming when you have finished.
This method copies the IR signal of your original remote to the universal remote, and you rarely would have to use it as usually the other methods should work.