Hello! Are you anxious to use your favorite universal remote control, but you don’t have the codes with you? If so, don’t wait, just follow the instructions we’ve provided below for the Onkyo Blu-ray universal remote’s 4 and 5-digit codes.
In general, these codes are compatible with all Onkyo Blu-ray players, including the smart network wifi-ready versions and the 4K upscaling 2D/3D blu-ray disc & streaming devices.
It’s time to provide you with the codes and the best way to configure your Okyo Blu-ray player. Check the codes below and input them using the ways listed below.
Onkyo Blu-Ray Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
Onkyo Blu-Ray Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
How to Program a Universal Remote to Work With an Onkyo Blu-Ray Player?
There are three simple ways to set up or configure your universal remote to work with your Home Theater, CD-Players, or Receivers. So do it today in a hassle-free way.
1. How to Program Onkyo Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Auto Search
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. The directions below must be completed.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to confirm the code that was entered.
2. How to Program Onkyo Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Onkyo Blu-ray universal remote,” choose “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after finishing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
Your TV should now operate perfectly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the data table.
3. How to Program Onkyo Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is put into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- To begin with, “Turn The Device On.”
- Press and hold the “Setup” button right now.
- Enter the three-digit code “9-9-1”
- Press the Channel up button while continuing to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control until the device, in this case your TV, “Turns Off.”
Getting your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed these steps.
We hope that the above methods and codes can be used to program both your chosen remote control and your Onkyo Blu-ray player. For setting up the Onkyo Blu-ray Player remote control, those methods are used.
We appreciate your feedback which will help us improve our website and help more people who are waiting for their remote codes. We also accept new universal remote control codes that have worked for you. Please leave those codes in the comment section below and we will share them with other users by posting them on our website.