If you have an Olevia TV and are looking for Olevia universal remote codes, then finding the universal codes could be a tricky part for you. We can give you every universal remote code, whether it be a three-digit code, a four-digit code, or a five-digit code.
In this post, we’ll also provide directions for programming an Olevia TV remote using working codes.
Try a different code if the first one doesn’t seem to work. We add new codes to our listings on a regular basis.
Olevia TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Olevia TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
- 506, 127, 432
Olevia TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
GE Universal Remote Codes For Olevia TV
Olevia TV Remote Codes Comcast
- 11144, 11240, 11331, 12272, 11610
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Olevia TV
- 077, 1222, 1207, 1610, 1144, 1240, 1331, 11610, 11144, 11240, 11331
How To Program Olevia TV Universal Remote?
Depending on the remote control you have, the method to search for the code will be different. Below is an example that may work with the most popular remote controls.
- Turn on your tv and Press & Hold the tv key, then Enter codes, which are suitable for your brand
- When you enter the correct code, your TV Will Be Turned Off, which means your setup has been completed.
Note: If your TV doesn’t turn off, then repeat the procedure with other codes. Or else you can check the alternative methods too.
There are three simple ways to set up or configure a universal remote to work with your Olevia TV. Now we are going to guide you step by step on each one of them.
1. How to Program Olevia TV Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to identify the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the steps below.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to confirm the code that was entered.
2. How to Program Olevia TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Olevia TV universal remote,” select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after finishing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
Your TV should now operate flawlessly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
3. How to Program Olevia TV Universal Remote With Code Search
Let’s say you were unable to locate a valid code for your Olevia TV. In that instance, you might attempt another method to correctly configure your universal remote. To find the right code, that method makes use of the universal remote search feature.
- The Olevia TV you want to control must first be turned ON. (Note: Throughout the process, the remote control must be pointed at the device.)
- Hold down the CODE SEARCH button on the universal remote for a few seconds. Release the CODE SEARCH button once the indicator light turns on.
- The device button for the sort of device you want the universal remote control to control should then be held and released.
- Now, an indicator light needs to blink once and then stay illuminated.
- Press the POWER ON-OFF button while aiming the remote control at the Olevia TV.
- You must press and release the ENTER button as soon as the Olevia TV turns off.
- If you do not press the ENTER button within three seconds, the remote control will send the next code in the list, and you will be required to start over from Step 2.
If you followed the steps correctly, your Olevia TV should already be responsive to the universal remote. The code retrieval feature can be used to identify the code for your device when you discover a functional code using the method provided.
A wide list of codes for your universal remote has been provided. Additionally, we have walked you through each step of the various ways to configure your universal remote.
We sincerely hope that the universal remote codes and programming techniques were successful for you.
Use the search function in the top bar to locate any other devices you may have. As an alternative, you can visit our site and go through the brands or categories to find them.