You wish to use a universal remote to operate your Naxa TV. In that scenario, you must configure your preferred universal remote control with one of the following codes.
Following the code lists, we have step-by-step instructions for configuring your universal remote. Use the provided codes as well as two backup methods in case the first approach did not work.
Try another code if the first one doesn’t seem to work. We add new codes to our listings on a constant schedule.
NAXA TVs Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes List
12104, 13154, 13382, 13423, 11998, 12735, 14093, 24965
NAXA TVs Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
NAXA TVs Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
GE Universal Remote Codes For NAXA DVD Player
How To Program NAXA TV Universal Remote?
Majority of the remote controls for this NAXA TV utilize the procedure outlined below. If it still isn’t configured after using this procedure, try the alternative methods.
- Switch on the NAXA TV.
- Face your remote control at your TV.
- For the 3, 4, or 5-digit code, we need to search the remote control memory
- Now Press and also hold the TV Button
- Now hold the OK key simultaneously
- Now you can observe that all keys would Blink twice.
- Now enter the codes, and then the selected code should mode key should be Blink Twice.
- Press and hold the Power Button now.
- It would help if you waited before you released the power button until the “TV Turn Off.
- Use the REW button to see each backward code simultaneously
- Use the FF button to see each code Forward one simultaneously
- The Power and Play buttons will continue the auto search of the remote codes
- Whenever you find the working code, then press Enter.
- Here the tv key will give flash 3 Times.
- If it doesn’t find a valid code, then the mode button blink with RED color
If you find it is not helpful to program, then use the below methods. They might help you./
Your universal remote can be configured in one of three ways to work with your NAXA TV. We will now walk you through each of them step-by-step.
1. How to Program NAXA TV Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to identify the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the instructions here.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are shown on the remote. Repeatedly press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- ‘To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to validate the code that was entered.
2. How to Program NAXA TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “NAXA TV universal remote,” select “TV.”
- In order to put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
Your TV should now work perfectly with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, try repeating the operation with a different code from the same section of the data table.
3. How to Program NAXA TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you can’t locate the correct key code for the device at the time, you can configure your universal remote to look for it. It’s a manual code that puts the remote in search mode.
- First, “Turn On The Device.”
- Now, hold down the “Setup” button.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code. Now, hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then push the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your tv, “Turns Off.”
If you followed the steps correctly, your NAXA TV should now work with the universal remote. When you find a working code using the stated method, you can use the code retrieval feature to identify the code for your device for future use.
We hope the above methods and codes have helped you configure your NAXA tv as well as your favorite remote control. These methods are used to configure NAXA remote controls.
If you like this article, please leave us an opinion here. It will help us improve our site and users’ experience who are waiting for their remote codes.
We also accept new universal remote control codes that are working for you. We request you to leave those codes in the below comment section and we will forward them to other users by posting them on our site.