Finding Marantz Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes could be a tricky part of your journey. Here we’ve got a comprehensive list of working codes.
You will see three, four and five-digit codes as well. Don’t worry! These all are working remote codes.
Let’s start the process to configure your remote control with your chosen Marantz Blu-ray player.
Marantz Blu-Ray Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
Marantz Blu-Ray Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
1. How to Program Marantz Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Auto Search
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to locate the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the instructions below.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to confirm the code that was entered.
2. How to Program Marantz Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your Marantz Blu-ray universal remote, select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
Your TV should now function fine with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, try repeating the operation with a different code from the same section of the data table.
3. How to Program Marantz Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search
If you can’t locate the correct key code for the device at the time, you can configure your universal remote to look for it. It’s a manual code that puts the remote in search mode.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a while.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this scenario your TV, “Turns Off.”
We hope that the above methods and codes must be Marantz Blu-ray player.
If you like this article, please leave us a comment.
This will help us improve our Blog and reach more visitors who are looking out for their remote codes. We also accept new universal remote control codes that are working for you.
Please leave those codes in the below comment section and we will show them to other users by posting them on our site.