Magnavox is currently one of the most trustworthy brands of universal DVD remotes. By using particular Magnavox DVD universal remote codes, this may be easily configured with a wide range of devices.
The procedure of configuring a Magnavox DVD player and other devices proceeds successfully after the precise codes are input.
In that case, you will definitely appreciate how convenient it is to control several devices with a single Magnavox DVD remote. To learn the codes and instructions you need to configure the Magnavox DVD remote, read the article below.
|Brand Name||Remote Codes|
|Apex Digital||0405, 0437, 0442|
|Bel Canto Design||0456|
|California Audio Labs||0406|
|Craig||0438, 0412, 0413, 0414, 0415|
|Denon||0406, 0466, 0517|
|Go Video||0529, 0429, 0430, 0440|
|Insignia||0427, 0462, 0471, 0477, 0499, 0507|
|Integra||0411, 0532, 0463|
|JVC||0527, 0439, 0445, 0457, 0469, 0509|
|LG||0430, 0440, 0457, 0515, 0504|
|Magnavox||0407, 0522, 0525, 0427, 0452, 0454, 0513|
|Memorex||0428, 0438, 0449, 0464, 0508|
|Onkyo||0407, 0532, 0463, 0506|
|Panasonic||0406, 0407, 0458, 0459, 0510|
|Philips||0407, 0522, 0523, 0524, 0525, 0427, 0448, 0452, 0454, 0472, 0512|
|Pioneer||0411, 0423, 0426, 0456, 0473, 0519|
|RCA||0400, 0411, 0436, 0464|
|Samsung||0406, 0408, 0424, 0435, 0461, 0470, 0475, 0503, 0505|
|Sharp||0530, 0427, 0431, 0465, 0502|
|Sony||0401, 0402, 0403, 0404, 0432, 0443, 0453, 0455, 0501|
|Toshiba||0407, 0428, 0460, 0467, 0478, 0500|
|Yamaha||0406, 0522, 0525, 0425, 0434, 0521|
|Zenith||0407, 0430, 0440|
Magnavox DVD codes are always available because we have a comprehensive list of nearly all home entertainment systems. Keep in mind that certain types of devices require particular Magnavox DVD remote codes.
When looking for the ideal Magnavox universal remote codes for DVD players and other devices, you must look carefully. From the list below, select the ideal code for your device.
There are three simple ways to set up or configure a universal remote to work with your Magnavox DVD Player. Now we are going to guide you step by step on each one of them.
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to locate the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the instructions below.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to validate the code that was entered.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Magnavox DVD universal remote,” select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Lastly, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after finishing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s All! Your TV should now operate perfectly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the codes table.
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is put into search mode by a code in the manual.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a while.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this scenario your TV, “Turns Off.”
Locating your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed these steps.
Was it useful for setting up your Magnavox DVD remote? Whether any code worked for you or not please put the code you used and which device it matched.
Your feedback on working with us is always welcome. Please feel free to offer comments or recommendations in the comments below.