Have you purchased a new universal remote control for your Logik TV and are confused with the remote codes? If so, this is the best guide to configuring your tv with the universal remote control by using certain codes such as three-digit codes, four-digit codes, and five-digit codes.
Following the code lists, you will see step-by-step instructions for programming your universal remote using the provided codes, as well as two alternative methods in case that does not work.
If one code does not appear to work, try another. We are always adding new codes to our listings.
First, try blue color codes because those codes worked for many users and you don’t need to check every code.
Logik TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
Logik TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
Logik TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes List
10016, 14235, 16915, 14216, 16611, 12246, 12293
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Logik TV
1001 , 1083
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Logik TV
0031, 0000, 0001
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Logik TV
0704, 0601, 0701
The remote codes will work on Logik TV model numbers:
LCXW32HD1 / LCXW37HD1, L40DIGB20, L40LCD11, LOG37LW427, LCXW30NN6, LOG32LW782, L323CD11, L323ED11, L423CD11 / L473CD11, LCX17LN2, LCXW23NT4, LOG19WHD17, L22FED12 / L24FED12, L19HED12, L19HED12l, L22FE12 / L24FE12, L19HE12, L22FEDN12 / L22FEDP12 / L22FEDR12 / L22FEDW12, L22FEDV12 /, L22FEDY12 / L22FEDO12, L26HED12, L26FE12, L26FE12l, L32HE12, L32HED12, L39FE12, L46FE12, LCXW19LN2D, L24FEDN13/P13/R13/W13, L32HE13, L22FED13/LL24FED13, L25MDM13, L32HED13,, L17LID648, L19DIGB11, L19DVDB11, L19DVDP10 / L19DVDB20, L19DVDB10, LCXW19LN1, L19LDVB11 /, L19LDVP11 / L19LDVN11, L15LID628E / L19LI628E / L19LID628E / L19LID628WE / L22LI628E / L22LID628E / L22LID628WE, L19LIDI8 / L19LIDI8W / L22LIDI8 / L22LIDI8W, L19DVDP19 / L19DVDW19 / L22DVDB19 / L22DVDP19 / L22DVDW19, L19LDIB11, L19DIGB10, L19LDVB19, L17LIDI9E / L17LIDI9WE / L19LIDI9E / L19LIDI9WE / L22LIDI9E / L22LIDI9W, L22LDVB11 / L22LDVW11 / L22LDVR11 / L22LDVS11 / L22LDVN11
L19LDIB10 / L22LDIB10, L22LDVB19, L22DVDB10, L24DIGB1, L24DVDB19, L26DIGB21, L26DVDB21, L32DLCD11, L22DIGB10, L22DIGB11, L22DVDB11, L22DVDB20 / L22DVDW10, L22LDVB21, L24DIGB11, L23IP11
L24DVDB11, L24DVDB21, L26DIGB10, L26DIGB11, L26DVDB10, L26DVDB11, L26DVDB20, LCX27WN2, L32LW783, L32DIGB20
1. How to Program Logik TV Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote codes are scanned in the remote when using the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to discover the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the steps listed below.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is ready to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to confirm the code that was entered.
2. How to Program Logik TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You should first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Logik TV universal remote,” select “TV.”
- In order to put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with a different code from the same part of the codes table.
3. How to Program Logik TV Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the manual.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a while.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this scenario your TV, “Turns Off.”
Locating your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed these steps.
We hope the above techniques and codes have been used to configure your Logik tv as well as your preferred remote control. For setting up Logik remote controls, those methods are used.
If you’ve found this article helpful, please leave us a comment for us. This will help us improve our blog and will be more beneficial for our users who are waiting for their remote codes. We also accept new universal remote control codes which are working for you then please leave those codes in the below comment section and we will show them to other visitors by adding them in our blog.
If you require any more remote codes, please let us know in the comments section below and we will get them for you.