Do you have an LG DVD player and looking for LG DVD Player Universal Remote Codes? Your remote control should be compatible with your DVD player. We are constantly revising our working codes list based on our daily tests and customer feedback.
Below listed codes can also work with RCA, Philips, GE, ONN, and One For All Remotes. Therefore, verify that your code is correct before you start using it with your device.
Let’s start it!
LG DVD Player Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
ONN Universal Remote Codes For LG DVD Player
2635, 4285, 3915, 2335, 2555, 2565, 0205, 0635, 1565, 2925, 3785, 3885
GE Universal Remote Codes For LG DVD Player
0405, 0972, 0907
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes For LG DVD Player
0142, 0898, 0392
1. How to Program LG DVD Universal Remote With Auto Search
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to locate the proper remote code that works with your remote. Follow the instructions below
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “Turn On” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to validate the code that was entered.
2. How to Program LG DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “LG DVD universal remote,” select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it displays a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after finishing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
Your universal remote control will now operate your TV flawlessly. If it still doesn’t work, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the data table.
3. How to Program LG DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
Let’s say you failed to locate a valid code for your LG DVD Player. In that scenario, you might try another method to correctly configure your universal remote. To find the right code, this process has enabled the use of the universal remote search feature.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case your TV, “Turns Off.”
A wide list of codes for your universal remote has been provided. Additionally, we have walked you through each step of the various ways to configure your universal remote.
We sincerely hope that the universal remote codes and programming methods were successful for you.
Use the search function in the top bar to locate any other devices you may have. As an alternative, you can visit our site and go through the brands or categories to find them.