You intend to use a universal remote to control your LG Blu-ray player. In that scenario, you must configure your chosen universal remote control with one of the following codes.
Following the code lists are step-by-step instructions for configuring your universal remote using the provided codes as well as two backup approaches in case the first method did not work.
Try a different code if the first one doesn’t seem to work. We add new codes to our listings on a regular basis.
Note: First try blue color text codes then try remaining if blue color codes not work
LG Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
LG Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
GE Universal Remote Codes For LG Blu-Ray Player
Philips Universal Remote Codes For LG Blu-Ray Player
RCA Universal Remote Codes For LG Blu-Ray Player
1. How to Program LG Blu-Ray Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the instructions below.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Repeatedly press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to validate the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to confirm the code that was saved.
2. How to Program LG Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “LG Blu-ray universal remote,” select “TV.”
- In order to put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Lastly, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
3. How to Program LG Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search
- The LG Blu-ray Player you want to operate must first be turned ON. (Note: Throughout the process, the remote control must be pointed at the device.)
- Hold down the CODE SEARCH button on the universal remote for a few seconds. Release the CODE SEARCH button once the indicator light turns on.
- The device button for the sort of device you want the universal remote control to control should then be pressed and released.
- Now, an indicator light ought to blink once and then stay illuminated.
- Press and release the POWER ON-OFF button while aiming the remote control at the LG Blu-ray Player.
- You must push and release the ENTER button as soon as the LG Blu-ray Player turns off.
- If you do not press the ENTER button within three seconds, the remote control will send the next code in the list, and you will be required to start over from Step 2.
If you followed the steps correctly, your LG Blu-ray Player should already be functional with the universal remote. The code retrieval feature can be used to identify the code for your device when you discover a functional code using the method provided.
A wide list of codes for your universal remote has been provided. Furthermore, we have guided you through each step of the various ways to configure your universal remote. We truly hope that the universal remote codes and programming methods were successful for you.
Use the search function in the top bar to locate any other devices you may have. As an alternative, you can visit our site and go through the brands or categories to find them.