We will provide a wide range of Konka TV remote codes for users. After entering the code on your universal remote control, the remote control will be configured to configure your Konka TV. There are many different kinds of codes, including three, four, and five-digit ones.
We have provided three new approaches for you to configure your Konka TV using your favorite universal remote. You must first gather the remote code from the table and then use the approach that works best for your particular remote control.
After the programming is finished, enjoy all the movies and television series.
VIZIO Universal Remote Codes for Konka TV
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Konka TV
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Konka TV
0016, 0011, 0066, 0029, 0413, 0053, 0412, 0103, 0047
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Konka TV
0208, 0306, 0702, 0906, 0842, 0911, 0203, 0504, 0942
How To Program a Konka TV Universal Remote?
There are three simple ways to set up or configure a universal remote to work with your Konka TV. Now we are going to guide you step by step on each one of them.
How to Program Konka TV Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the instructions below.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are shown on the remote. Repeatedly, press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to validate the code that was stored.
How to Program Konka TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Konka TV universal remote,” select “TV.”
- To put your universal remote in “Learning Mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Lastly, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after finishing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with a different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Konka TV Universal Remote With Code Search
Imagine you failed to locate a functional code for your Konka TV. In that scenario, you might attempt another approach to correctly configure your universal remote. To find the right code, that method makes use of the universal remote search feature.
- Konka TV you want to manage must first be turned ON.
- Hold down the CODE SEARCH button on the universal remote for a few seconds. Release the CODE SEARCH button once the indicator light turns on.
- The device button for the sort of device you want the universal remote control to control should then be pressed and released.
- Now, an indicator light would blink once and then stay on.
- Press the POWER ON-OFF button while pointing the remote control at the Konka TV.
- You must press and release the ENTER button as soon as the Konka TV turns off.
- If you do not press the ENTER button within three seconds, the remote control will send the next code in the list, and you will be required to start over from Step 2.
If you followed the steps correctly, your Konka TV should already be responsive to the universal remote. The code retrieval feature can be used to locate the code for your device when you discover a functional code using the method described.
We’ve provided you with a wide list of codes for your universal remote control. Additionally, we have walked you through every step of the various ways to configure your universal remote.
We sincerely hope that the universal remote codes and programming methods were successful for you.
Use the search function in the top bar to locate any other devices you may have. As an alternative, you can visit our site and go through the brands or categories to find them.