We’ve listed all of the different universal remote control codes, including the Kogan TV remote code and others. If you’re looking for these or any other remote controls to pair with your Kogan TV, this is the best place to do it.
Whatever universal remote you use for Kogan TV you must first attempt the codes listed below before moving on to others.
Why wait? Check the codes and apply them in compliance with the ways listed below since we have described all types of codes and configuration methods in this blog post.
Kogan TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
7890, 0418, 0641, 0714, 0726, 0754, 0779, 0816, 1190, 2267, 1404, 0037, 0587, 0371, 0218
Kogan TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
How to Program Kogan TV Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to locate the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the instructions below.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “Turn On” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to validate the code that was entered.
How to Program Kogan TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Kogan TV universal remote,” select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after finishing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
Your TV should now operate flawlessly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Kogan TV Universal Remote With Code Search
Let’s say you were unable to locate a valid code for your Kogan TV. In that case, you might consider another method to correctly configure your universal remote. To find the right code, that method makes use of the universal remote search feature.
- Kogan TV you want to manage must first be turned ON.
- Hold down the CODE SEARCH button on the universal remote for a few moments. Release the CODE SEARCH button once the indicator light turns on.
- The device button for the sort of device you want the universal remote control to control should then be pressed and released.
- Now, an indicator light should blink once and then stay illuminated.
- Press the POWER ON-OFF button while pointing the remote control at the Kogan TV.
- You must hit and release the ENTER button as soon as the Kogan TV shuts off.
- If you do not press the ENTER button within three seconds, the remote control will send the next code in the list, and you will be required to start over from Step 2.
For each function you want to use with the universal remote, you would need to repeat the methods above. When you are through programming the universal remote, you must push the SETUP button to signal completion.
This method replicates the IR signal from your primary remote to the universal remote, it is rarely necessary as the other methods usually function.
A wide list of codes for your universal remote has been provided. Additionally, we have walked you through each step of the various ways to configure your universal remote.
We sincerely hope that the universal remote codes and programming methods were successful for you. Use the search function in the top bar to locate any other devices you may have. As an alternative, you can visit our site and go through the brands or categories to find them. We’re delighted we could be of assistance.