In this blog post, we will give you some of the functional universal remote control codes for your various devices, regardless of the device you use. Keyin rm-133e Universal Remote Codes are essentially the same for every device, whether it be a Samsung, Sanyo, Hitachi, Astron or JVC TV etc.
Choose the appropriate codes from the list below, then enter them using the Keyin RM-133e remote control. So let’s get started with the list of codes below. If you have difficulty locating the correct codes, follow the methods below to locate them.
Keyin RM-133e Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
Keyin RM-133e Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
0029, 0022, 0286, 0280, 0379 , 0380, 0456, 0604, 0637, 0079, 0104, 0107, 0110, 0166
|Brand||Keyin rm-133e Remote Codes|
|Sharp||003, 018, 016, 025, 135, 136, 137|
|Samsung||008, 011, 016, 021, 024, 025, 033, 037, 039, 040, 043, 050, 051, 091, 113, 123|
|Panasonic||020, 001, 002, 014, 015, 021, 022, 059, 066|
|Devant||003, 054, 055, 062, 070, 148, 149, 170, 171|
|TCL||051, 053, 068, 071, 073, 082, 083, 084, 085, 015, 028, 030, 089, 090, 091, 079, 159, 285, 286, 287|
|LG||024, 040, 098, 043, 140, 259, 260, 261|
Kevin RM-133e Universal Remote Codes For Sharp
003, 018, 016, 025, 135, 136, 137
Kevin RM-133e Universal Remote Codes For Samsung
008, 011, 016, 021, 024, 025, 033, 037, 039, 040, 043, 050, 051, 091, 113, 123
Kevin RM-133e Universal Remote Codes For Panasonic
020, 001, 002, 014, 015, 021, 022, 059, 066
Kevin RM-133e Universal Remote Codes For JVC
Kevin RM-133e Universal Remote Codes For Devant
003, 054, 055, 062, 070, 148, 149, 170, 171
Kevin RM-133e Universal Remote Codes For TCL
051, 053, 068, 071, 073, 082, 083, 084, 085, 015, 028, 030, 089, 090, 091, 079, 159, 285, 286, 287
Keyin Universal Remote Codes For LG
024, 040, 098, 043, 140, 259, 260, 261
How to Program Keyin rm-133e Universal Remote With Auto Search
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To set the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was entered.
How to Program Keyin rm-133e Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your Keyin rm-133e universal remote, select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “Learning Mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Lastly, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after finishing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
Your TV should now operate perfectly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the procedure with a new code from the same section of the data table.
How to Program Keyin rm-133e Universal Remote With Code Search
Imagine you are unable to identify a valid code for your Keyin RM-133E. In that scenario, you might attempt another method to correctly configure your universal remote. To find the right code, that method makes use of the universal remote search feature.
- The Keyin RM-133E you seek to control must first be turned ON.
- Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button on the universal remote for a few seconds. Release the CODE SEARCH button once the indicator light turns on.
- The device button for the sort of device you want the universal remote control to control should then be pressed and released.
- Now, an indicator light needs to blink once and then stay bright.
- Press the POWER ON-OFF button while pointing the remote control at the Keyin RM-133E.
- You must hit and release the ENTER button as soon as the Keyin RM-133E turns off.
- If you do not press the ENTER button within three seconds, the remote control will send the next code in the list, and you will be required to start over from Step 2.
Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed these steps. We hope you’ve successfully configured your Keyin RM-133e as well as your preferred remote control using the above methods and codes. For the setup of the Keyin RM-133e remote control, those methods are used.
We appreciate your comments, which will help us improve our website and help more people who are waiting for their remote codes. We also accept new universal remote control codes that have worked for you then please leave those codes in the comment section below, and we will share them with other users by posting them on our blog.