Are you eagerly awaiting the Jensen universal remote? If so, you may use any universal remote control, including the Ge universal remote, DirecTV, etc to operate a Jensen TV by putting the appropriate codes into your favorite remote.
Use the below methods and Jensen TV Universal Remote Codes that we have provided if you want your favorite remote control and TV to be programmed for you.
Jensen TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Jensen TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
Jensen TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
11326, 13204, 10761, 11299, 10050, 10817, 11933, 10815, 12541, 10005, 12210, 12726, 12284
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Jensen TV
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Jensen TV
0004, 0009, 0133
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Jensen TV
0002, 0502, 0914
How To Program Jensen TV Universal Remote?
Using a keycode is the first method. You can set up the universal remote to operate your Jensen TV with the right code. Your device’s brand and model are identified by the keycode.
- The Jensen TV that needs to be configured must first be turned ON.
- The TV button on your Universal Remote is then pressed.
- Next, we must press and hold the Universal Remote’s SETUP button until we see a light blinking. Now you must enter the code, which may be found on this page or on the instructions of the device you wish to set. (When the universal remote do this, it indicates that it has entered the Learning mode.)
- Point the universal remote towards the Jensen TV and hold down the power button after entering the code.
- You can release the power button once the screen turns off.
How to Program Jensen TV Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “Turn On” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Repeatedly, press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program Jensen TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Jensen TV universal remote,” select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “Learning Mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you got from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
Your TV should now function fine with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, try repeating the operation with a different code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program a Universal Remote to Work with Your Jensen TV Using the Code Search Function
Imagine you were unable to locate a functioning code for your Jensen TV. In that situation, there is another approach you can attempt to properly set up your universal remote. To find the proper code, use the global remote search option.
- The Jensen TV you want to manage must first be turned ON.
- Hold down the CODE SEARCH button on the universal remote for just a few seconds. Release the CODE SEARCH button once the indicator light turns on.
- The device button for the sort of device you want the universal remote control to control should then be pressed and released.
- Now, an indicator light should blink once and then stay illuminated.
- Press the POWER ON-OFF button while pointing the remote control at the Jensen TV.
- You must press and release the ENTER button as soon as the Jensen TV shuts off.
- If you do not press the ENTER button within three seconds, the remote control will send the next code in the list, and you will be required to start over from Step 2.
Getting your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed these steps. We hope that the above-mentioned methods and codes can be used to configure both your favorite remote control and your Jensen tv. For Jensen TV remote control setup, such methods are used.
If you tried any of the above codes and they didn’t work for your device, try the alternative codes that are listed above. If you’re still having problems, leave a comment below, and we’ll do our best to help you out and solve the problem.