Here is the best method for configuring an Inteset universal remote. Actually, the easiest programming methods are available with this Inteset INT-422 4-in-1 Universal Backlit IR Learning Remote Control. Let’s now go over those steps.
This remote control contains easy-to-change pre-programmed device codes for Apple TV, Xbox One, Media Center/Kodi, and Roku (except Roku Stick). If you’re using those devices, you don’t need to configure this remote.
Inteset Universal Remote Codes List
|Brand Name||Remote Codes|
How to Program Inteset Universal Remote
For any type of inteset remote control such as audio or video devices you need to find the remote control setup codes and then proceed with the below steps.
- First of all “Turn On Device” that you’re going to use by the remote (either TV – DVD – BLU-RAY – ETC)
- Simply, hit the device key on the remote that you wish to program (A, B, C, or D)
- Now keep press and hold “Set” button on your remote until the Red color LED light blinks two times. After that release the button.
- Now you need to enter first setup code for the device such as (TV – DVD – BLU-RAY – ETC) from the database search. Now the LED would blink once like each of the digit has been entered. If you entered code was correct then the LED would blink twice instantly.
- If the LED does not blink 2 times even after entering the code then you need to repeat the second to fourth step.
- Now simply point your remote at your device (TV – DVD – BLU-RAY – ETC) and then hit on remote power button. Then make sure the remote has turned off. But if it doesn’t, then repeat 3 to 5 steps and try each code for your component until unless you would find one which works well.
- If you would wanna control other devices too then repeat steps from 1 to 5.
How to Program Inteset Universal Remote With Auto Search
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to validate the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was saved.
How to Program Inteset Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Inteset universal remote,” select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “Learning Mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after finishing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s all; your TV should now function fine with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, try repeating the process with a different code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Inteset Universal Remote With Code Search
Imagine you were unable to locate a functional code for your device. In that scenario, there is another way you can try to correctly setup your Inteset universal remote. To obtain the correct code, this method use the universal remote search function.
- The device you want to handle must first be turned ON.
- Hold down the CODE SEARCH button on the universal remote for a few seconds. Release the CODE SEARCH button once the indicator light turns on.
- The device button for the sort of device you want the universal remote control to control should then be pressed and released.
- Now, an indicator light should blink once and then stay on.
- Press and then let go of the POWER ON-OFF button while pointing the remote control at the device.
- You must hit and release the ENTER button as soon as the device goes off.
- If you do not press the ENTER button within three seconds, the remote control will send the next code in the list, and you will be required to start over from Step 2.
Best Features of Inteset Universal Remote
- Xbox One, Apple TV, Kodi and Roku device codes (except Roku Stick) are pre-programmed and easily variable.
- All buttons have full LED backlighting.
- Volume Lock – In all modes, the user can lock the volume.
- Channel Lock – In one mode, such as the cable box, the user can restrict access to the channel changing capability.
- ID Lock – Once a valid code is entered, it can be locked.
- Macro Programming – This allows you to program a string of commands (up to 15) within or outside of a mode.
An wide list of codes for your universal remote has been provided. Additionally, we have walked you through each step of the various ways to programme your universal remote. We sincerely hope that the universal remote codes and programming methods were successful for you.
Use the search function in the top bar to locate any other devices you may have. As an alternative, you can visit our site and go through the brands or categories to find them.