Do you want to use Insignia DVD Player Universal Remote Codes to operate your DVD player? In that scenario, you must configure your chosen universal remote control with one of the following codes.
Following the code, lists are step-by-step instructions for programming your universal remote using the provided codes as well as two backup methods in case the first method did not work.
Try a different code if the first one doesn’t seem to work. We add new codes to our listings on a regular basis.
Insignia DVD Player Universal 3 Digit Remote Codes
Insignia DVD Player Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
Insignia DVD Player Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
How to Program a Universal Remote to Work With an Insignia DVD Player?
You may configure a universal remote to work with your Insignia DVD Player in one of three ways that are quite simple. We will now walk you through each of them step-by-step.
1. How to Program a Universal Remote to Work With Your Insignia DVD Player Using a Code
Entering a keycode is the first method. You may set up the universal remote to function with your DVD player with the right code. Your device’s brand and model are identified by the keycode.
- Turn On the Insignia DVD Player you want to customize.
- Press the TV button on your Universal Remote.
- Next, we must press and hold the Universal Remote’s SETUP button until we see a light blinking. Now you must enter the code, which may be found on this page or on the instructions of the device you wish to set. (When the universal remote accomplishes this, it indicates that it has entered the Learning mode.)
- Press and hold the power button on the universal remote while aiming it at your DVD Player after you have input the code.
- You can release the power button once the screen turns off.
2. How to Program a Universal Remote to Work With Your Insignia DVD Player Using the Code Search Function
Let’s say you were unable to locate a valid code for your Insignia DVD Player. In that scenario, there is another approach you can attempt to correctly configure your universal remote. The universal remote’s search feature is used in that method to find the right code.
- You should “Turn On” the DVD player you want to operate.
- Hold down the CODE SEARCH button on your universal remote for a few seconds. Release the CODE SEARCH button once the indicator light turns on.
- The device button for the sort of device you want the universal remote control to control should then be pressed then released.
- Now, an indicator light should blink once and then stay on.
- Press the POWER ON-OFF button while pointing the remote control at the Insignia DVD Player.
- You must press and release the ENTER button as soon as the DVD Player shuts off.
- If you do not press the ENTER button within three seconds, the remote control will send the next code in the list, and you will be required to start over from Step 2.
If you followed the steps correctly, your DVD Player should already be responding to the universal remote. The code fetching feature can be used to determine the code for your device when you discover a functional code using the method provided.
3. How to Program a Universal Remote to Work With Your Insignia DVD Player Using the Manual Setup
If none of the other methods has worked for you, you can still use the Manual Set up to configure the universal remote.
- The DVD player remote that you want to replace must first be pointed at with your universal remote.
- Then depending on the model of your universal remote, press either the SETUP button or the MAGIC button.
- You must now enter the manual programming code that can be found on your universal remote’s instruction manual.
- The next step is to push a universal remote programming button, such as TV VOLUME DOWN.
- Then you must press and hold the matching button on the Insignia DVD Player’s original remote control.
- We should notice a light blinking. This confirms that the function was correctly stored, and we can now use the TV VOLUME DOWN button on your remote.
For each feature you want to use with the universal remote, you would need to repeat the methods above. When you are through configuring the universal remote, you must push the SETUP button to signal completion.
This method replicates the IR signal from your primary remote to the universal remote; it is rarely useful as the other methods usually function.
A wide list of codes for your universal remote has been provided. Moreover, we have walked you through each step of the various ways to configure your universal remote. We sincerely hope that the universal remote codes and programming methods were successful for you.
Use the search function in the top bar to locate any other devices you may have. As an alternative, you can visit our site and go through the brands or categories to find them. We’re delighted we could be of assistance.