In this post, we’ll provide you access to a variety of universal remote codes that are guaranteed to function with Insignia Blu-Ray DVD players. So, to enter the code, whether it be a 4-digit or 5-digit code, simply follow the three steps described below.
So let’s provide the most recent remote control-compatible codes. You only need to enter the code into the universal remote; if it doesn’t work, repeat the process with further codes until your remote is configured to function with your Insignia Blu-ray DVD player.
You can also use the below-mentioned auto code search method to save time.
Insignia Blu-Ray Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
Insignia Blu-Ray Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
How to Program Insignia Blu-Ray Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to identify the correct remote code that works with your remote. The directions below must be followed.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “Turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to validate the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program Insignia Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your Insignia Blu-ray universal remote, select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Lastly, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after finishing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s All!!!! Your TV should now function perfectly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Insignia Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your remote to search mode and look for the correct key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is pushed into the search mode by a code in your manual.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must keep holding down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case your TV, “Turns Off.”
Locating your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very necessary. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed these steps.
We expect that the above-mentioned methods and codes can be used to configure both your preferred remote control and your Insignia Blu-ray player. For setting up the Insignia Blu-ray Player remote control, those methods are used.
We appreciate your feedback, which will help us improve our website and help more people who are waiting for their remote codes. We also accept new Universal Remote Control Codes that have worked for you.
Please post those codes in the comment section below and we will share them with other valuable users by posting them on our website.