Did you buy a 553014 or another mode of Hyundai universal remote? Therefore if you want to control your Hyundai TV, you’ll need the universal remote codes we’ve listed below. You may easily configure your TV with the universal remote control by simply following the steps below.
Before using any codes, you must first confirm that your preferred remote control can be configured with your TV. If not, you may simply keep trying different codes until your remote is successfully configured with the Hyundai TV.
Hyundai TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Hyundai TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
Hyundai TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Hyundai TV
0849, 1219, 4509, 1294
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Hyundai TV
1134, 5103, 5110, 5369, 5466, 5467, 4651
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Hyundai TV
0892, 1015, 4651, 16548, 1315
COMCAST Universal Remote Codes For Hyundai TV
10849, 11219, 11294
DIRECTV Universal Remote Codes For Hyundai TV
13418, 10849, 11219, 11294, 11814
DISH Universal Remote Codes For Hyundai TV
125, 695, 594, 550, 720, 365, 087, 103
U-VERSE Universal Remote Codes For Hyundai TV
1134, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1479, 13418, 10849, 11219, 11294
How To Program Hyundai TV Universal Remote?
Actually, the majority of the remotes that work with this Hyundai TV use the way described below. Try it out once, and if it doesn’t work, try the other options as well.
- Turn on the “TV”
- You must hold down the “TV and Select” buttons simultaneously for up to 3 seconds. The button will then blink.
- You must now point the remote at the TV and enter its 3, 4, or 5-digit codes once the button is flashed.
- To check, press the “Volume +” button, at this point the TV volume should be increased.
- When you press the “TV button” again, it will blink twice, indicating that your codes were successfully saved.
If you find it is not helpful to program then use the below methods they might help you.
How to Program Hyundai TV Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search procedure. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “Turn On” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to confirm the code that was stored.
How to Program Hyundai TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Hyundai TV universal remote,” select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after finishing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.
Your TV should now work perfectly with your remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Hyundai TV Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is pushed into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while holding the Channel up button until the device, in this instance your TV, “Turns Off.”
Getting your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very essential. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed these steps.
We hope the methods and codes listed above have helped you configure your Hyundai TV and/or your preferred remote control. For setting up Hyundai remote controls, those methods are used.
We welcome your input, which will help us improve our website and help more people who are waiting for their remote codes. We also accept new universal remote control codes that have worked for you, please leave those codes in the comment section below and we will share them with other users by posting them on our website.