If you want to try any of the Hyundai DVD player remote codes listed in this blog post on your universal remote control, you can do so right away. Because we have a wide number of codes, you can try them out using the simple instructions below.
Check out the various methods used including automatic, manual, and code searches, and you can also find the codes.
Hyundai DVD Player Remote Control 4 Digit Codes
Hyundai DVD Player Remote Control 3 Digit Codes
How to Program Hyundai DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search procedure. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “Turn On” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program Hyundai DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your Hyundai DVD universal remote, select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “Learning Mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you got from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “aim your remote” at the DVD Player after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
Your DVD player should now operate flawlessly with your remote. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Hyundai DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. Otherwise, your remote can be put into search mode by a code in the handbook.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a while.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must keep holding down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case your DVD player, “Turns Off.”
Locating your key code may take a little longer using the above method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the aforementioned steps.
Please get in touch with us if you need help with any universal remote codes and we’ll be happy to offer a better solution and take care of your problem as soon as we can. Visit us frequently to receive updated remote codes.