Considering continuing your education in Canada? The candidate must then complete the application form, which primarily requires the NBI Clearance. You may be asking yourself, “What is NBI Clearance?” at this point. It is the official document that the Indian government has released.
A person’s lack of involvement in any criminal proceedings is certified by this clearance. If your clearance is more than six months old, you will need to reissue the NBI clearance.
One more thing: since the entire process is conducted online, you may also renew your NBI clearance. No need to personally visit the office. Simply fill out an online application and schedule an appointment with the NBI.
If you have never done this before, the process may appear very challenging.
I’ve included a detailed tutorial and the steps for making online appointments for NBI renewals below. so that you won’t face any difficulties when applying for NBI approval. So just read the article as a whole.
Complete Procedure for NBI Clearance Renewal Online
- Please visit the official website of the NBI Clearance then only you can apply for the renewal process. Go to https://clearance.nbi.gov.ph
- Once you visit the website then click on the NBI Clearance Renewal button.
- Without having the old NBI ID number, you can renew the NBI Clearance. So select the verification option and fill in the correct details.
- After the verification, select the payment option. Gcash is one of the easiest and the most simple ways of payment.
- As the total payment for NBI clearance is PhP 130 PLUS PhP25 service fee for the Gcash transaction.
- For the delivery, door-to-door delivery can be the best option as you can easily get your NBI Clearance.
- Now it’s time to enter the delivery details. Once you enter the correct details, then click on the e-wallet button for Gcash
- You can easily check the status of the NBI clearance at 8523-8231 local 5509 or you can directly send a text message to 09150656899 (Globe) or 09478648747.
How to Fill the Online Form for Application Renewal
- The very first thing you need to do is go to the NBI clearance website and look for the Quick Renewal option for NBI clearance. Simply click the available option. Remember that the ID number must be issued between 2014 and the present. You are unable to renew your NBI clearance if you don’t have the account. You must create a new account to do that.
- To get NBI clearance, ID number is essential. The ID Number is clearly visible above the “Family Name.” The combination of 18 numbers and the alphabet make up the special ID. If you didn’t register within the specified year, it means that either the record of your NBI clearance couldn’t be located or there was a mistake.
- You can quickly apply for the Quick renewal delivery once you have included the NBI clearance ID number. You may now see your personal information, including your name, the delivery address, and the precise amount you must pay. In essence, the cost to renew the NBI is Php 330.00, which may also include the cost of the E-payment service.
- The process won’t be complete till the payment choice is finished. This means that you must first enter your date of birth before selecting any payment method. In essence, there are six methods available, which might be Bank Over the Counter, Online Bank, Mobile Payment, Bayad Center, MultiPay, and ECPay.
- The payment for NBI renewal becomes done quickly and efficiently in the digital age. Your reference number must be provided to the bank or the place where you submitted your application. You will receive your NBI clearance at your door in general between about 5 to 10 days of ordering.
Important Documents for NBI Clearance
For the NBI Clearance, you must have two official government-issued IDs on you. You cannot apply for NBI without these documents, which may include:
- Passport and UMID
- Voter’s ID and TIN ID
- Driver’s license and Postal ID
- PWD ID and OFW ID
- National ID or Marina ID
- Company ID (for government employees only)
Well, the NBI clearance renewal was the main topic here. We have made an effort to cover every aspect of the renewal procedure.
Nevertheless, you can post a comment in the comment box if you have any questions about your renewal. We’ll be glad to respond to your question.