Get the universal remote codes list for your favourite Hitachi brands, such as DVD players, amplifiers, and receivers, among others. Simply look up the name of your item in the list below to find the Hitachi TV universal remote codes.
Once you choose a code, use the programming instructions to link your device with the universal remote control that is listed below the codes. The procedures listed below should let you configure and connect your universal remote to a Hitachi TV.
Hitachi TV Universal Remote Codes List
1004, 1011, 1012, 1051, 1052, 1084, 1086, 1087, 1102, 1225, 1384, 1009, 1010, 1013, 1053, 1057, 1058, 1065, 1078, 1083, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1128, 1173
Hitachi DVD Universal Remote Codes List
Hitachi HDTV Universal Remote Codes
Hitachi VCR Universal Remote Codes
Hitachi Receiver Tuner Universal Remote Codes
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Hitachi TV
1004 , 1006 , 1012 , 1013 , 1059 , 1060 , 1061 , 1063 , 1135 , 1136 , 1137 , 1138 , 1139 , 1140 , 1141 , 1142 , 1143 , 1144 , 1145 ,1146 , 1148 , 1150 , 1179 , 1185 , 1196 , 1198 , 1199 , 1449
GE Universal Remote Codes For Hitachi TV
One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Hitachi TV
0088, 0059, 0142, 0060, 0072, 0004, 0009, 0091, 0001, 0012, 0061, 0137, 0139, 0141
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Hitachi TV
0410, 0507, 0815, 0607, 0808, 0002, 0502, 0710, 0701, 0802, 0707, 0315, 0515, 0715, 0519, 0324
0025, 0028, 0030, 0032
How to Program Hitachi TV Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search procedure. During configuration it scans one code at a time to locate the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program Hitachi TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Hitachi TV universal remote,” select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
Your TV should now function fine with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, try repeating the operation with a different code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Hitachi TV Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this scenario, your TV “Turns Off.”
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed these steps.
We have listed all of the Hitachi brand’s remote codes in addition to the procedures for setting up your device with the universal remote. Get the code for your device so you may operate your favorite channel by pressing it on the universal remote.
We sincerely hope that this information was useful to you. Please let us know if you have any experience with the remote codes we’ve provided above. Your opinions on the Hitachi remote codes are welcome. Please tell me in the comments.