Are you a Haier TV user and would you like to program the universal remote? Following this article, we will provide you with all the Haier TV Universal Remote Codes and you can program your Tv with this universal remote control. Get ready with your Haier TV and also your favorite universal remote control.
First of all, let us give some useful codes and try them if they won’t work try another one until your tv is programmed with the universal remote control.
Haier TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
Haier TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
GE Universal Remote Codes For Haier TV
081, 216, 217, 0081, 0216, 0217, 0157, 1147, 0935, 5078, 5120, 5139, 5307, 5380, 5409, 5432, 0671, 0861, 5321, 0921, 1741, 2141, 1161, 3831, 6141, 6151, 4851
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Haier TV
1034, 1748, 1749, 3382, 2293, 4398, 1570, 2309, 11748, 11749, 11753, 12309, 13382, 12293, 13204, 11570, 14398
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Haier TV
0709, 0223, 0323, 0317
One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Haier TV
0081, 0216, 0217, 0157
How To Program Haier TV Universal Remote?
- Turn On your “Haier TV” first.
- “TV” and “SEL” buttons should be pressed and held simultaneously for “3-Seconds” or until the “Button Blinks.”
- Enter “3-digit, 4-digit, or 5-digit” codes when you “point the remote” at the television now.
- Then confirm by pressing the “Volume+” button. It has been paired with your TV if the TV Volume button increases your Tv volume.
- The “TV” button will blink twice when you click it, indicating that the code has been saved.
Your Tv has now been fully set up using your favorite universal remote, allowing you to watch television more conveniently.
Any of the following approaches will undoubtedly work if the above-mentioned method with a digit code did not.
How to Program Haier TV Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search procedure. To configure the control, it detects one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program Haier TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Haier TV universal remote,” select “TV.”
- In order to put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
Your TV should now function fine with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, try repeating the operation with a different code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Haier TV Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is placed into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this scenario your TV, “Turns Off.”
Getting your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very necessary. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the aforementioned steps. We hope these techniques and codes have been used to configure your Haier television as well as your chosen remote control.
If you thought one of those methods wasn’t able to assist you, try a different approach and try a different code if the first one didn’t work; otherwise, if any code and any method didn’t work, please leave a comment below outlining your problem.