If you have a Goldstar television, you should use the universal remote control tv codes listed below. These codes can be entered into your Goldstar television and will function perfectly. Why wait any longer? Simply check the codes one at a time and program them into your TV and universal remote control.
Then, once you’ve done so, try the below-mentioned techniques and link the below codes as instructed.
Goldstar Tv’s Universal Remote Codes
Goldstar Tv’s Universal Remote Codes For RCA
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Goldstar Tv
0004, 0009, 0005, 0227, 0338, 0012, 0057, 0080, 0156
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Goldstar Tv
0002, 0502, 0102, 0324, 0435, 0802, 0307, 0609, 0217
0017, 0028, 0067, 0073, 0076, 0085, 0086, 0087, 0088, 0089, 0090
How to Program Goldstar Tv Universal Remote With Auto Search
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below.
- “Turn On” the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are shown on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program Goldstar Tv Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Goldstar Tv universal remote,” select “TV.”
- In order to put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “aim your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
Your TV should now function fine with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, try repeating the operation with a different code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Goldstar Tv Universal Remote With Code Search
If you can’t locate the correct key code for the device at the time, you can configure your universal remote to look for it. It’s a manual code that puts the remote in search mode.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case your TV, “Turns Off.”
Locating your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very essential. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed these steps. We hope that the above methods and codes have been used to configure your Goldstar TV as well as your preferred remote control.
You only need to enter the code in compliance with the techniques indicated above to configure the device with the remote control, as we have listed all of the methods and universal remote codes.
Please feel free to ask us any questions; we will respond to you as soon as we can.