Many blogs discuss the GE TV/VCR Combos Universal Remote Codes, but very few share the ones that actually work. We are one of those publishers who genuinely care about our readers, so I’m sharing several GE TV/VCR Combos universal remote codes below that you can use right now to program your remote.
The steps are listed below, and if you’re seeking universal remote codes for Ge 6 devices, check out this post to locate them. You may use your universal remote control to easily run your GE TV/VCR combos once you have linked them.
GE TV/VCR Combos Universal Remote Codes List
|BROKSONIC||0310, 0147, 0250, 0147, 0257|
|DAEWOO||0039, 0252, 0138, 0279|
|DIAMOND VISION||0092, 0896|
|EMERSON||0227, 0233, 0254, 0264, 0265, 0266, 0310, 0325, 0039, 0252, 0147, 0250, 0147, 0257|
|MAGNAVOX||0226, 0288, 0456|
|RADIO SHACK||0227, 0342|
|WHITE WESTINGHOUSE||0227, 0138, 0279|
|ZENITH||0226, 0227, 0247, 0266, 0288, 0310, 0338, 0358, 0039, 0252, 0153, 0245, 0138, 0279|
How to Program GE Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are processed by the remote’s scanning procedure in the auto search method. To program the control, it examines each code individually to determine which is the right one to use with your remote. The steps listed below should be followed:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “Up” or “Down” key continuously till the device will “Turn Off”.
- Verify the code by clicking on “Power” key. Device should “Turn On”. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is programmed correctly.
- Now hit your “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program GE Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “GE universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off.
That’s it; the universal remote control will now operate your TV flawlessly. If it still doesn’t work, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program GE Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote control to search mode if you are unable to find the key code that operates the gadget at that moment. The remote’s entry into search mode is triggered by a code in the handbook.
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”.
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very crucial. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the aforementioned steps.
I think you are now prepared to program your own universal remote using these GE TV/VCR Combos universal remote codes. Your one remote will then work with all of your favourite devices.