It’s difficult to manage all the remote controls. As a result, all devices can currently be controlled effectively by the universal remote. So it’s time for you to try it out and watch your favorite shows. You only need to put the codes on your universal remote and adhere to the entire technique; for more information on the ge Ultrapro universal remote codes, see this.
Let’s prepare for the whole list of active codes. After that, enjoy your streaming on your GE TV/DVD combo.
GE TV/DVD Combos Universal Remote Code List
|DIAMOND VISION||0210, 0948 0092, 0896|
|INSIGNIA||0456, 0029, 0905|
|PHILIPS||0456, 0189, 0458|
How to Program GE Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are processed by the remote’s scanning procedure in the auto search method. To program the control, it examines each code individually to determine which is the right one to use with your remote. The steps listed below should be followed:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will “Turn Off”.
- Verify the code by clicking on “Power” key. The device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of your device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program GE Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “GE universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off.
That’s it; the universal remote control will now operate your TV flawlessly. If it still doesn’t work, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program GE Universal Remote With Code Search
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”.
It may take a little longer to find your key code using the above method, but it is very crucial. After completing the aforementioned steps, your remote should function properly for all in-room functions.
Nothing is left now because the procedure for the universal remote codes has been completed. After that, programming the codes is simple. Your devices are now simple to control.