I’ll share the working GE Laser Disc universal remote codes in this post. Therefore, you can use one universal remote control as needed if you don’t want to utilize various remotes for various devices. Then sit back and finish reading this post. You can configure your GE Laser Disc Universal Remote very easily using the complete list of GE Laser Disc Universal Remote Codes found below.
After programming with the codes, simply check the codes and use your remote control to operate your remote control.
GE Laser Disc Universal Remote Codes List
How to Program GE Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through the scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will “Turn Off”.
- Verify the code by clicking on “Power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that the remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of the Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program GE Universal Remote With Manual Method
The universal remote may be readily programmed using the keycode, which also serves to identify the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “GE universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off.
That’s all there is to it; your TV should now operate flawlessly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program GE Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”.
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the functions.
Well, now I believe you won’t face any problems and you can use these GE Laser Disc Universal Remote without any issue. Just all you have to follow the same method as I told above in this post.