If controlling too many remote controls at home is driving you crazy. Then GE Home Theater in a Box (HTIB) Universal Remote Codes are absolutely needed. Because you can program your universal remote to control your TV, DVD player, audio system, and many more devices by utilizing these codes.
You can find all the active HTIB universal remote codes in the list below. With the help of the methods listed below, we hope you will have your GE home theatre in a box universal codes as soon as possible.
GE Home Theater in a Box (HTIB) Universal Remote Codes List
How to Program GE Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto-mapping phase. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program GE Universal Remote With Manual Method
- First, you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Hit “TV” button on your “GE Universal Remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off.
That’s all there is to it; your TV should now operate brilliantly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program GE Universal Remote With Code Search
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on your remote and then press the “Channel Up” them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”.
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very crucial. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have fulfilled the aforementioned steps.
All you need to do to use these codes is to follow the procedure I provided you. However, feel free to ask any questions you may have concerning the GE Home Theater in a Box (HTIB) Universal Remote Codes in the comment area.