Finding the universal remote codes for GE DVD/VCR combos could be difficult if you didn’t locate a list like this one. These GE DVD combination universal remote codes will assist you in setting up your remote to operate several devices at once.
This will lessen the hassle of managing and using various remote controls for various devices, and you may check this site for a list of General Electric universal remote control codes. The procedures listed below must be used if you don’t know how to program your remote with your GE DVD/VCR and enter the universal remote code into your remote.
GE DVD/VCR Combos Universal Remote Codes List
|EMERSON||0456, 0458, 0227|
|FUNAI||0456, 0458, 0227|
|GO-VIDEO||0407, 0426, 0455, 0971|
|MAGNAVOX||0456, 0914, 0286, 0969, 0286|
|NEXXTECH||0949, 1063, 0449, 0327|
|PHILIPS||0456, 0969, 0286|
|SYLVANIA||0456, 0458, 0227, 0458, 0236|
|SYMPHONIC||0456, 0458, 0227, 0899, 0236|
|WHITE WESTINGHOUSE||0458, 0227|
How to Program GE Universal Remote Without Codes
In the automatic search approach, the remote is used to scan all universal remote control codes. In order to programme the control, it scans each code one at a time to determine which remote code is the right one to use with your remote. Just adhere to the guidelines below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program GE Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First, you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “GE universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off.
That’s all there is to it; your TV should now operate flawlessly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program GE Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into the search mode by a code in the instructions.
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very crucial. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the aforementioned steps.
It’s not always simple to find the Universal Remote Codes for GE DVD/VCR Combos, but we made it possible with this post. I thus think that after reading this guide, you can easily program your universal remote.