The finest guide to programming your TV with the universal remote control using some codes, such as 3-digit codes, 4-digit codes, and also 5 -digit codes, is provided below if you recently purchased a new universal remote control for your Funai TV and are unaware of the Funai TV Universal Remote Codes.
You can try the remote codes from the list below using the instructions provided. We have all types of codes to configure remote controls and TV simultaneously. Try another code if the first one doesn’t work for you, and so on until your remote control is synced with your TV.
Funai TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
Funai TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes List
Funai TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Funai TV
1038, 1046, 1047, 1189
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Funai TV
0051, 0189, 0053, 0227, 0456, 0042
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Funai TV
0706, 0520, 0906, 0324, 0247, 0805
GE Universal Remote Codes For Funai DVD Player
0051, 0189, 0053, 0227, 0456, 0042
How to Program Funai TV Universal Remote With Auto Search
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search procedure. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below.
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program Funai TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Funai TV universal remote,” choose “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
How to Program Funai TV Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and search for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is pushed into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a while.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off.”
Getting your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very necessary. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed these steps.
We hope that the above-mentioned techniques and codes can be used to configure both your preferred remote control and your Funai TV. For the setup of Funai remote controls, several methods are used.
We appreciate your feedback, which will help us improve our blog and help more people who are waiting for their remote codes. We also accept new universal remote control codes that have worked for you; please leave those codes in the comment section below, and we will share them with other users by posting them on our website.
If you require any more remote codes, please ask us in the comment box below and we will give them to you.