Many people have found the Funai DVD to be the ideal option for their favorite level of home entertainment. This item is not only a good option, but it also greatly improves the system in your home theater. The Funai DVD remote, if you have one, is a great method to operate a variety of devices in the living room. By doing this, the space won’t become cluttered from using several remote controls.
Universal Funai DVD remote codes make setting up your remote an easy thing for you. This article will give you the necessary Funai DVD player remote codes as well as assistance with configuring your device.
Funai DVD Universal Remote Codes List
You will find the entire list of Funai DVD universal remote codes in this article. The Funai DVD player can be operated using any of the codes we have provided here.
The Funai DVD remote will work perfectly once you have input the correct code for the device you desire to configure. The complete list of Funai DVD universal remote codes is shown below:
Funai DVD Player Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
Funai DVD Player Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
0695, 0675, 1334, 0456, 0458, 0899, 0445, 0795, 3745, 3815, 3855, 0412, 1268, 0722, 2018, 2054, 2129, 2436, 2447, 2002, 2321, 2327, 3377, 3387, 3457, 0247, 0447, 0591, 6022, 6042, 6088, 6167, 6168, 3323, 3142, 3440
Funai DVD Player Universal 3 Digit Remote Codes
658, 829, 570, 764, 661, 674, 617, 619, 631, 679, 588, 456, 458, 377, 060
GE Universal Remote Codes For Funai DVD Player
How to Program Funai DVD Universal Remote
Programming the Funai DVD remote is one approach to feel at ease when using various home entertainment systems. During the whole process of setting up, we will guide you. This will feature simple instructions that you can follow without an expert’s help. Here are the easy steps for setting up the remote.
How to Program Funai DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to locate the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below.
- “Turn On” the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for 3 seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to verify the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to confirm the code that was stored.
How to Program Funai DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Funai DVD universal remote,” select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you got from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
Your DVD player should now operate flawlessly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Funai DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is pushed into search mode by a code in the manual.
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
Getting your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed these steps.
Please leave a comment below if you find this post helpful or have something useful to say about the subject. We also accept other codes that are active on your device. Or feel free to send us an email if you require additional codes to use a different universal remote. Your suggestions could help this website and its users.