We’ll demonstrate the most well-known Funai universal remote codes for Blu-ray players. You can operate your Funai Blu-ray player with practically all of the Funai remote control codes you need from this specific blog page. So if you want to get all of its codes, use this remote control to start your Blu-ray player.
The following codes work with all of your Funai Blu-ray players that are Wi-Fi-ready, including the upscaling disc players. I am also giving you simple instructions on how to set up your preferred remote control. So why wait, look them over below.
Funai Blu-Ray Universal 3 Digit Remote Codes
Funai Blu-Ray Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
The following remote codes will work with the RCA Universal Remote Control – Model Number RCU500:
|Brand Name||Blu-Ray Codes|
|Emerson TV||004, 006, 012, 023, 025, 046, 047, 123, 124, 162, 171|
|Funai VCR||000, 026|
How to Program Funai Blu-Ray Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search procedure. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below:
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program Funai Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Funai Blu-Ray universal remote,” select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Lastly, key in the “Keycode” you got from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s it, your TV should now function properly with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, try repeating the operation with a different code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Funai Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off.”
It may take a little longer to find your key code using the above method, but it is very important. After completing the above-mentioned steps, your remote should function properly for all in-room functions.
We hope you’ve successfully configured your Funai Blu-ray Player and preferred remote control using the aforementioned techniques and codes. These procedures are used to set up the Funai Blu-ray Player’s remote control.
We appreciate your feedback, which will help us improve our website and help you and more people who are waiting for their remote codes.
I also accept new universal remote control codes that have worked for you; please leave those codes in the comment section below, and we will share them with other users by posting them on our website.