Do you have a new Universal remote and an Element TV? If you don’t know how to set it up for your TV, use the procedures listed below to configure your Element TV with the universal remote codes that are shown below. The methods listed below can be used to configure your element universal remote and get the ideal code for it.
First of all, we’re going to provide you with a list of all the codes for this element TV remote that can be used manually, through code searching, etc.
Element Universal Remote Codes List
|Brand Name||Element Remote Codes|
|GE||1091, 1651, 5361, 2401, 1025, 5341, 5471, 6021, 4111, 5841, 5831, 5421, 5411, 1173,|
|RCA||13907, 3559, 1886, 12964, 2183, 14217, 1687, 13559, 12183, 11687, 12256, 2964, 11886,|
|Magnavox||0073, 0088, 0001|
|Philips||14156, 1918, 5361, 5421, 5831, 3477, 11147, 14023, 1651, 1091, 5841, 5471, 13656, 14175, 6021, 10862, 4111, 2401, 5411, 5341, 11068, 11568,|
|Westinghouse||0143, 0114, 1146, 0002|
|Xfinity||13559, 11687, 12183, 12964, 13907, 11886|
|Jumbo||238, 247, 252, 168, 121, 127, 151, 153, 154, 231, 236, 004, 2183|
|Cox||1687, 1886, 2183|
|Comcast Xfinity||13559, 11687, 11886, 11864, 12183,10178, 12964, 12260, 13907|
|RCA 3 in 1||11687, 12964, 13559, 11886, 12183|
Element 4 Digits Universal Remote Codes
Element 5 Digits Universal Remote Codes
- 11886, 10178, 11687, 12183
Element 3 Digits Universal Remote Codes
- 046, 005, 028, 043, 048, 076, 096, 155, 004, 051, 127, 151, 153, 154, 231, 236, 238, 247, 252, 168, 121
How To Program Element TV Remote
You can use the above-mentioned codes to make your remote work on your Element TV by using the methods below. We’ve listed three ways to configure your Element TV with the universal remote control.
How to Program Element Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search procedure. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to locate the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below:
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program Element Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Element universal remote,” select “TV.”
- So, to put the universal remote in “Learning Mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you got from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
Your TV should now operate flawlessly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Element Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case your TV, “Turns Off.”
Getting your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed these steps.
We can easily configure our Element TV universal remote using the three ways mentioned above.
If you have any interruptions when using the codes, try another one from the list above. If you continue to experience interruptions, leave a comment with your issue, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.