Have you recently purchased a universal remote? You don’t know the Dynex TV remote codes? In this article, we will supply all forms of universal remote codes for the Dynex TV, such as 3-digit and 4-digit codes, which you can acquire from the list below.
We offer three methods for configuring your Dynex TV with the Universal remote, which are detailed below.
So we have 3 methods here.
- Programming Via Universal Remote Code Search
- Manual Setup
Dynex Universal Remote Codes List
|Comcast M1057||0463, 10463, 096|
|Direct TV RC23||10463|
|Dish Network VIP508||720|
|Dish Network VIP622||720|
|One for All URC-6690||0464|
|TiVo SERIES 3||091|
First Try This Codes
Dynex 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
- 2049, 2184, 1463, 5311, 3141, 3161, 0371, 2891, 1040, 1181, 1171, 0135, 1718, 0115, 5421
Dynex 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes
- 10180, 10178, 10171, 10623, 11963, 10096, 10463, 10154, 10236, 10463, 12049, 12184, 11463, 11780, 11785, 11810, 12288, 11631, 13700, 18924, 13153, 11435
Dynex 3 Digit Universal Remote Codes
- 720, 001, 538, 533, 834, 632, 256, 583, 585, 701, 706, 698, 726, 500, 220, 908, 587, 333, 603, 221, 115, 503, 666, 800, 120, 650, 844, 724, 200
GE Universal Remote Codes For Dynex TV
- 3141, 5311, 3161, 6521, 0371, 2891
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Dynex TV
- 12049, 32596
Philips Universal Remote Codes Dynex
How to Program Dynex Universal Remote With Auto Search
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search method. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below:
- “Turn On” the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons. On/off signals are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program Dynex Universal Remote With Manual Method
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Dynex universal remote,” select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you got from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.
That was All !
Your TV should now work flawlessly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Dynex Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off.”
Here is the list of all of the Universal Remote Codes that are used for Dynex TVs. If any of those codes don’t appear to be working on your remote, you must try the next code on the list.
If you have any other codes that aren’t included in the list above, please put them in the comment box below and we will try to answer them ASAP.