You must configure your television with the universal remote codes before you may use any of your favourite universal remote controls. The codes are listed in the sections below, and you can enter them into your device by following the instructions listed below. Thus, try those codes, which include two-digit, three-digit, four-digit, and five-digit numbers.
These codes can be used for all brands, including Cybertec rm-l1107+3, Chunglap, Huayu, Keyin, etc. Try each code to set up your universal remote control with your TV.
Devant TV’s Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
Devant TV’s Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
0102, 0134, 0193, 0195, 0196, 0214, 0231, 0338, 0349, 0355, 0384, 0416, 0456, 0457, 0460, 0472, 0476, 0477, 0509, 0526
Devant TV’s Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes List
GE & Philips Universal Remote Codes For Devant TV
Cybertec Universal Remote Code For Devant
Use the below without code method to program your Devant tv with Cybertec remote
How to Program Devant TV Universal Remote Without Code
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search procedure. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below:
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program Devant TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Devant TV universal remote,” select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- At last, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “aim your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen dims, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s all, your TV should now function fine with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, try repeating the operation with a different code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Devant TV Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off.”
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed these steps. We hope the methods and codes described above have helped you configure your Devant TV and/or your preferred remote control.
As soon as you encounter a problem with your device that the universal remote control hasn’t yet been able to resolve, feel free to submit a support ticket to us. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you for reading our blog; please visit our main website to receive updates whenever we publish new content.