You own a Denon Soundbar, right? Do you know how to operate it with your preferred cable remote, SAT remote, or universal remote control for Denon soundbars? If you don’t know, don’t worry; we’re actually providing the best programming instructions as well as the unique remote codes for the soundbar.
Check out your soundbar’s remote control codes so we can link it to your preferred universal remote. So why wait, just save the code and use your remote to complete everything.
Denon Soundbar 4 Digit Remote Control Codes
0004, 2857, 1360, 0176, 1460, 2247, 2279, 2516, 2820, 1142
Denon Soundbar 5 Digit Remote Control Codes
30004, 31360, 32857, 30160, 32861, 30771, 32516, 32815, 31460
Denon Blu-ray Players 4 Digit Remote Control Codes List
Denon Blu-ray Players 5 Digit Remote Control Codes List
20634, 22258, 20490
If the above-mentioned codes are ineffective for you, try searching on your CAB or SAT remote. utilizing the techniques listed here.
We’ve provided two ways to configure your preferred universal remote control, but you can choose any one of them to configure your remote control and device simultaneously.
How To Program Denon Soundbar With Universal Remote?
Denon Code Search using Comcast Remote Control:
- Just turn your “Denon Soundbar ON” to begin the programming process.
- Simply press and hold the “Setup” button on your remote control for a moment (Now you can observe here the LED changes from red to green)
- You must now enter the code on your remote control using the number buttons by utilizing the list above.
- When you enter the right code, the LED light will blink twice in green. (However, if it blinks red, you’ve entered the wrong code.)
- If you entered the wrong code, repeat the process with a different code until the green LED light starts to blink.
- You can control your Denon Soundbar with that remote after you have the green LED light.
Denon Code Search using DIRECTV Remote Control:
- Turn your “Denon Sounbar ON”
- Now “Volume + (UP)” but “Muted”
- Now hit on “AV1” or “AV2”
- Then “Press” and “Hold” the “Mute” and “Select” for 2 blinks
- Now enter “9 9 1” and then wait for “2 Blinks”
- After that “Enter 3” > Press and release “VOL + (UP)” button
- You have to point before the “Sound Bar” and then keep on pressing and releasing “CH + (Up) key
- Now you can observe that the volume is increasing, then press “Select” to lock in the code
- But if the volume didn’t increase then repeat the procedure with another code
How to Program Denon Soundbar Universal Remote With Auto Search
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search procedure. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below:
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to program, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program Denon Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Denon Soundbar universal remote,” select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Denon Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed these steps.
We hope the methods and codes mentioned above have helped you configure your Denon Soundbar as well as your preferred remote control. For setting up a Denon Soundbar remote control, those methods are used.
We appreciate your feedback, which will help us improve our website and help more people who are waiting for their remote codes. We also accept new universal remote control codes that have worked for you; please leave those codes in the comment section below, and we will share them with other users by posting them on our website.
If you require any more remote codes, please ask us in the comment box below and we will give them to you.