Do you know that you can use the Daewoo DVD remote to run other devices? This post will show the amazing things your DVD remote can do for you. You may set up everything and begin operating a number of devices by using the Daewoo DVD universal remote codes. To enable this, all you need to do is configure your remote using the unique codes Daewoo DVD Player Universal Remote Codesesigned for each device.
You may do away with the inconveniences of using several remote controls once the procedure has been set up effectively. Discover how convenient things are by starting your search for the exact code that matches to the device you wish to control!
Daewoo DVD Universal Remote Codes List
Look over the whole list of Daewoo universal remote codes and use the right one to set up your chosen item. There is only one special code you need to select across various universal remote brand names and models.
Because every model and brand has a unique code, you must be careful while choosing the appropriate code. Choose the correct Daewoo DVD player code from the list below:
Daewoo DVD Player Universal 3 Digit Remote Codes
Daewoo DVD Player Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
20833, 20869, 20784, 20705, 20770, 21169, 21172, 21234, 21242, 21441, 21443, 30869, 31169, 31172, 50608, 53405, 51114, 52813, 53813
Daewoo DVD Player Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
0770, 0872, 1906, 1441, 0213, 0705, 0869, 0784, 0833, 1169, 1172, 1234, 1242, 1443, 0714, 2187, 1436, 1483, 1918, 0440, 0441, 0444, 0971, 0965, 0065, 0345, 1115, 1285, 1385, 0732, 0741, 0797, 0860, 0896, 1933, 2015, 2036, 2084, 2219, 2407, 2413, 2438, 2039, 2058, 2062, 2137, 2138, 2190, 3375, 3385, 3390, 3471, 3472, 3536, 3613, 0645, 0745, 0046, 0798, 0198, 6027, 6031, 6036, 6045, 6078, 6080, 6081, 6155, 6156, 6159, 6230, 3165, 3464
How to Program Daewoo DVD Universal Remote
You shouldn’t be worried if you don’t know how to set up your Daewoo universal remote. We’ll show you how to set up your Daewoo DVD remote. It is quite beneficial and useful for you to be able to operate several devices once the remote has been effectively set up.
Here are some basic tips for setting up a Daewoo DVD universal remote control:
How to Program Daewoo DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search procedure. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below:
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To save the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program Daewoo DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your Daewoo DVD universal remote, select “TV.”
- In order to put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen turns off, you can release the “Power Button.”
That would be entirely the point; your TV should now operate flawlessly with the universal remote control. If not, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Daewoo DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote control to search mode if you are unable to find the key code that operates the device at that moment. There is a manual code that causes the remote to enter the search mode.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off.”
Entering your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very important. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the aforementioned steps. Could you please share the appropriate code for your device with us? Please let us know if you are still having issues programming your Daewoo device so we can assist you.
Or you might want to share with us more codes you are aware of that are not on this list. Please feel free to leave a remark or a suggestion in the space provided below for comments.