If you’re looking for the Craig tv universal remote codes, your search is over because we’ll list them all in this blog post along with the universal remote codes for the Craig Soundbar. Check out the list below to see all the different types of codes, including 2-digit, three-digit, four-digit, and five-digit codes too.
We are also offering a few techniques for setting up your preferred universal remote control with this Craig TV. Once you have found the techniques, use the codes to enter the programming instructions. Let’s analyze the process as well.
Craig TV’s Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
00073, 6222, 06222, 10180, 0073, 10073, 16222, 11822
Craig TV’s Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
541, 536, 691, 662, 666, 667, 682, 009, 657, 669, 694, 532, 542, 533, 963, 038, 042, 053, 037, 161, 180, 282, 171, 064, 038, 064, 009
Craig TV’s Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes List
10180, 13423, 10161, 19411, 11922
Universal Remote Code For Craig Soundbar
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Craig TV
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Craig TV
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Craig TV
How to Program Craig TV Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search procedure. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below:
- Turn on the smart device you want to use the universal remote to control, such as the TV.
- To “turn on” a device, press and hold the TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL buttons for three seconds. The device is prepared to configure, according to the LED light.
- Use the remote to select the “CH+” and “CH-” switches. On/off indications are displayed on the remote. Continuously press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Click the “power” key to confirm the code. It should start up. If it does, try a different channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, press the “device” button now. The device’s LED will flash twice to verify the code that was stored.
How to Program Craig TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Craig TV universal remote,” select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “Learning Mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you gathered from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s all, your TV should now function fine with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, try repeating the operation with a different code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Craig TV Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off.”
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very essential. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed these steps. We hope you have successfully configured your Craig TV as well as your preferred remote control using the aforementioned methods and codes.
You must first validate the brand name of your remote control before trying each universal remote code that is listed above one at a time. You may also use the ways to configure your remote control, so there is no reason to wait to start with any code until you have paired it with your Craig TV.