Are you trying to find the Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Codes codes for your Remote? You are now on the perfect website. Every type of Craig soundbar remote code is included here, making it simple for you to find universal codes for your preferred remote control manufacturer and set them up to control your soundbar device.
We have updated Craig’s universal remote programming instructions and soundbar remote codes down below on the same page. Therefore, there is no need for you to waste time looking up the remote control codes and setting instructions.
Get everything you need on one page, then use it to configure your preferred universal remote.
Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Codes List
Complete list of active Craig soundbar codes for universal remote controls that are required for programming the remote control can be seen below. We’ve updated all of the codes here and categorized them into 3-digit, 4-digit, 5-digit, GE, and Direct TV universal remote codes groups. As a result, you may quickly and easily get the type of remote code that your device requires.
3 Digit Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Code
4 Digit Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
5 Digit Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
How To Program Craig Soundbar Universal Remote
Below are listed the standard programming techniques like keycode, manual setup, and code search. By entering the Craig soundbar codes, you can configure the remote using whatever technique best suits your flexibility.
You can try utilizing alternate methods or modifying the code till the remote is programmed if the way or programming instructions don’t work for you.
How to Program Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search procedure. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the directions below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will “Turn Off”.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of the Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Craig Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Craig Soundbar universal remote,” select “TV.”
- To put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- Finally, key in the “Keycode” you got from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s it; the universal remote control will now operate your TV perfectly. If it still doesn’t work, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Craig Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is driven into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- To begin with, “Turn The Device On.”
- Press and hold the “Setup” button right now.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code. Next, while holding down the “Power Button” on the remote, push the Channel up button until the device—in this case, your TV “Turns Off.”
Locating your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very vital. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the aforementioned steps. If you approve of this article on universal remote codes, get in touch with us and share your thoughts and experiences.
This will help us to enhance the user experience on our website. Additionally, if you have any fresh, functional remote codes or would like us to include any that are currently missing, kindly comment.