There are multiple Chunghop universal remote codes, and we have included all of the codes for the most commonly used televisions. With this Chunghop remote rm-88e, rm-133e, and other remotes, we can operate our favourite televisions such as Samsung, Aiwa, Sanyo, and so on. We have included all types of codes such as three-digit, four-digit, and five-digit.
First, check the codes and then enter them using the methods listed below.
Chunghop Universal Remote Codes List
|Aiwa||057, 009, 058|
|Samsung||618, 619, 621, 620|
|Philips||024, 023, 013|
|Hisense||898, 677, 707, 676|
|LG||024, 098, 040|
|Sharp||018, 003, 016|
|Sanyo||066, 065, 064, 063|
|TCL||051, 053, 068|
|Panasonic||001, 020, 002|
|Sony||049, 005, 041|
|JVC||161, 909, 089|
|All Other Brands||073, 057, 044, 036|
Chunghop Universal Remote Code For Ace TV
073, 057, 044, 036
Chunghop RM-88e code list For Samsung TV
618, 619, 620, 621
Chunghop RM-133 code list For Samsung TV
021, 024, 025, 033, 037, 008, 011
Chunghop Universal Remote Codes For Skyworth
018, 022, 025, 032, 034, 058, 096, 097
Chunghop Universal Remote Code For Pensonic TV
Chunghop Universal Remote Code For Sanyo
063, 064, 065, 066, 067, 068, 069, 070, 071, 072, 073, 074, 075, 076, 077, 078, 079
How To Program Chunghop TV Universal Remote?
How to Program Chunghop Universal Remote With Auto Search
All universal remote control codes are scanned in the remote during the auto search procedure. To configure the control, it scans one code at a time to determine the correct remote code that works with your remote. The steps listed below should be followed:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will “Turn Off”.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Chunghop Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- You must first “Turn The Device On.”
- On your “Chunghop universal remote,” select “TV.”
- In order to put the universal remote in “learning mode,” press and hold the “Setup button” until it flashes a light.
- At last, key in the “Keycode” you collected from the programming manual (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “point your remote at the TV” after completing this step, and then “Press and Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen goes dark, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s it; the universal remote control will now operate your TV flawlessly. If it still doesn’t work, try repeating the process with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Chunghop Universal Remote With Code Search
You can set your universal remote to search mode and look for the right key code if you are unable to find it at that time. The remote control is forced into search mode by a code in the instructions.
- “Turn The Device On” first.
- Hold down the “Setup” button for a moment.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code after which you must continue to hold down the “Power Button” on the remote control while pressing the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your TV, “Turns Off.”
Finding your key code may take a little more time using the above method, but it is very crucial. Your remote should function properly for all in-room functions once you have completed the aforementioned steps.
We hope you were able to configure your Chunghop TV and preferred remote control using the mentioned techniques and codes.
If you have any questions concerning the universal remote codes, please leave them in the comments box below and we will respond as quickly as possible. Please contact us with your inquiry.